4/25/2005 9am ET / 6am PT

4/25/2005 1pm ET / 10am PT

4/27/2005 6pm ET / 3pm PT

4/28/2005 11am ET / 8am PT

4/30/2005 4pm ET / 1pm PT

4/30/2005 10pm ET / 7pm PT

5/1/2005 2am ET / 11pm PT

5/1/2005 9am ET / 6am PT

I have two major problems with this weeks episode, way too many damn camera cuts and you can't tell what gear they are in. They should have stayed in one set of screens instead of switching mini screens from driver feet ,to directly at driver, to whatever else. And it wouldn't hurt to have a gear icon. Other than that nothing exciting but informative.

Comment

cameras were fine.

but as someone whos town's drift events are giong to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, a simple "for more info check out your local drift events and get involved, there are plenty of people out there to help you do it in a safe , legal, environment" maybe add a list to the g4 site (is there even a site about the show?)

but not bad, good job guys.

Comment

btw, taht street fury show is horrible. make it stop, take the airtime. please.

Comment

Originally posted by INFO
          Intro to Drift #3: How to Drift
          This episode also airs on:

4/25/2005 2am ET / 11pm PT

4/25/2005 9am ET / 6am PT

4/25/2005 1pm ET / 10am PT

4/27/2005 6pm ET / 3pm PT

4/28/2005 11am ET / 8am PT

4/30/2005 4pm ET / 1pm PT

4/30/2005 10pm ET / 7pm PT

5/1/2005 2am ET / 11pm PT

5/1/2005 9am ET / 6am PT

I was happy with this week's episode! Good stuff!

Comment

ok im watchign street fury. when they talk about killing people street racing they show drifting, but on top of that you can clearly see walls showing its not on the street.

formula d is good show, but this street fury show is really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
              I have two major problems with this weeks episode, way too many damn camera cuts and you can't tell what gear they are in. They should have stayed in one set of screens instead of switching mini screens from driver feet ,to directly at driver, to whatever else. And it wouldn't hurt to have a gear icon. Other than that nothing exciting but informative.
              I can understand that. We made the decision that we would never be able to "teach" someone how to drive in a half hour show. Instaed we tried to touch the basics and give you a feel for what it was like. That being said, I see your point. If we do something like that again, a gear icon is a good way to show off the gear.

Comment

Originally posted by mikespeed
                btw, taht street fury show is horrible. make it stop, take the airtime. please.
                here's a hint on how to get a show cancelled...DONT WATCH

Comment

i only caught the last 15min of the show and it wasnt bad, not as good as the others, but i have to agree that the camera was everywhere. When shooting the in car footage you should of had the camera on the pedals instead of the face and should have had one camera follow the car through the drift.

The show wasnt bad, but you gus could do better. And yeah... stret fury is terrible.

Comment

And a big "What the Mutha F____"!!!! to street fury for showing clips of drifting while the cop was giving his big speech on street drag racing kills blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                      And a big "What the Mutha F____"!!!! to street fury for showing clips of drifting while the cop was giving his big speech on street drag racing kills blah blah blah.
                      News channels do that allll the time. Show unrelated footage when they talk about streetracing accidents. They really think we are idiots.

Yeah I don't think we need to see calvin's front while he does a technique. Show the Pedals, Shifter and Steering. Preferably all on the same screen at the same time.

But I guess it's better than nothing. Can't wait to see more.

Comment

Working...
                      X