Aussie Dorifto! (PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Dorifto! (PHOTOS)

Hello from downunder, i just thought i would post up some pictures of the latest rounds of the Toyo Drift Nationals and Drift Australia championship so you would get a idea about the drifting scene here, cheers.

Now some from the second round of Drift Australia.

Comment

great pics looks like you guys are having fun

Comment

would be good to see some of ur top drivers over here to compete in the 2nd round of Toyo Drift Nats, just to see who the better drifters are

www.fulllock.com

Comment

wow how are you aussies so damn rich?? all your cars are completely pushed to the limit of modification!

Comment

yeah, everyone seems to have pretty deep pockets here, that ute has over 1000hp and he has almost finished a 750hp manaro (GTO over there) and he is currently building to vipers both with over 1000hp!

Comment

Nice pics! Keep em comin.
              This ones tops:

Comment

awesome drifting. nice cars

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                  wow how are you aussies so damn rich?? all your cars are completely pushed to the limit of modification!
                  they are? We (J-Spec Imports) imported that RB26 cefiro (the black one in the pics above) for a friend of mine, and it cost a touch under $15,000 USD all up. Ex-kid's heart built practice car, so came with all the goodies ready to go.

The pics posted are of the pro-class, there's also the privateer class, which is a lil bit more sedate. Plus it only costs $9000 USD to buy an R33 GTSt for example, so you can spend money on mods. S15's are sold by nissan locally and we all drive RHD cars, plus our emissions standards aren't as restrictive as the US

The only thing we don't seem to have is big businesses taking an active interest, although Toyo seems to have cought onto the local market after its success in the US.

Comment

Inark.....I love your photos.

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                      The cars in the photos all have sponsors... The privateer class cars are a little lower spec.

Comment

Originally posted by BRN86
                        Damn KIWI'S coming over and showing us up...

Comment

Originally posted by DriftingNewbie
                          Inark.....I love your photos.
                          Inark's the monkey we imported the car for (and fellow superfunhappysliders member)... he sold it to Jairus, who now drifts it professionally... well he will again as soon as he fixes the spun bearing in the RB26.

Comment

Working...
                          X