PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me?


Chaos Fire
01-03-2004, 05:46 PM
I want to download Initial D vids, but I went to SuprNova.org and it saves a a wierd document. Do I need to download a special program? Can someone give me a link if so?

JuN GDB
01-03-2004, 06:03 PM
kazaa or just go to anime store they sell pretty cheap

Chaos Fire
01-03-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by JuN GDB
kazaa or just go to anime store they sell pretty cheap I don't wanna have to deal with the Spyare from Kazaa again. Man, too bad the anime store here closed last year, I dunno where one is here...

VRDjr
01-03-2004, 06:09 PM
^ You should be more concerned with getting out Jersey before you concern yourself with Initial D.

Chaos Fire
01-03-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by VRDjr
^ You should be more concerned with getting out Jersey before you concern yourself with Initial D. I like the part of jersey I live in. It's not a ghetto, I live near AC. But I'm in a sub berb...or whatever.

amature
01-03-2004, 06:40 PM
the program u need to download is called BT, BitTorrent. and files in suprnova.tk are torrent. once u download the program, click the link u want in suprnova, and it'll start downloading :)
http://www.bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

P.S make sure the torrent isn't posted long time ago, or u won't find Seeds sharing it.

Chaos Fire
01-03-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by amature
the program u need to download is called BT, BitTorrent. and files in suprnova.tk are torrent. once u download the program, click the link u want in suprnova, and it'll start downloading :)
http://www.bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

P.S make sure the torrent isn't posted long time ago, or u won't find Seeds sharing it. Thanks man, but what package should I download? There's like the Debia, red Hat, and python, or the windows installer?

Chaos Fire
01-03-2004, 06:55 PM
And is their any way to convert to like MPG or AVI or WMV or MOV?

amature
01-03-2004, 07:08 PM
get the windows installer(if u use windows!). no need to convert anything. if you're downloading an avi format at first it'll look like filename.avi.torrent. after the download is complete, its a normal avi clip :) if thats what u mean :)

Chaos Fire
01-03-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by amature
get the windows installer(if u use windows!). no need to convert anything. if you're downloading an avi format at first it'll look like filename.avi.torrent. after the download is complete, its a normal avi clip :) if thats what u mean :) SICKNESS! But SuprNova.org loads so damn slow!

Chaos Fire
01-03-2004, 09:08 PM
damnit! SuprNova.org is WAY WAY WAY to slow, I only get up to 3 kb/s and Kazaa always says "More Sources"...