RX-7 or 240SX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RX-7 or 240SX

eventually i will end up with probably one of these two cars (unless i fall in love with mid ship) anyways i have a friend who owns a mazda repair shop and is very knowlegabl about rotarys. and he has taught me alot about them. with that in mind which would be a better car in peoples opinions. or do you just have to drive them yourself.

is the rx7 an fd3s or fc? what year is the 240sx?

Comment

RX-7

the whole point of the drifting culture is to show off and to be unique, even tho some people say it isn't... but any way once the drifting population gets even bigger, there will be thosands of silvias everywhere like the ricer civics at drag strips, so get the FD or FC

and if you have the money, get yourself a V-mount intercooler stetup for it( I hear rx-7s like to blow themselves up when it gets hot )

Comment

in import racer they said that 240sxs are the new civics...but they are good cars...especially the 97...maybe ill get an fd3s when i go back to florida...parents are buying a house for me in melbourne...but i gotta pay the rent after that...its all good

Comment

Rx-7

Get a first gen Rx-7. Try the '85 GSL-SE. Be original.

Comment

rx7s are *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

yeah my friend has 3 first gens and 1 very nice FC. he hasnt got a FD because he just got a new corvett zo6. one of the first gens has about 250k miles on it.

Comment

Working...
              X