Performance Shop NJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance Shop NJ?

Hey guys, I have an important question to ask. I know the forum is made up by people from all parts of the US and the world. But almost all the tuner shops mentioned in the forums are in California. Now, I have nothing against that, except for the fact that I live in NJ.
    I was wondering if any one knows of some performance shops in NJ. Specifically one that specializes in all things Nissan or Toyota. I have seen many 240sx/Sylvia conversions and a couple of Skylines on the road here, so I know they do exist. If anyone can provide any information I would greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Well, I know a couple domestic only shops, but thats probably not what you're looking for.
    The only import shop I can think of is Turbo Trix (Either www.turbotrix.com or turbotrixracing.com im not sure) in highland park. Theyre a mainly mitsu shop, but ive seen hondas, nissans and toyota outside. The biggest problem is theyre WAAAAAAAY busy.

They also have another shop somewhere in jersey, im not sure where though...

Comment

Not in Jersey, but close...

http://www.carv2.com/site/index.cfm

Comment

Originally posted by drift240
        Not in Jersey, but close...

http://www.carv2.com/site/index.cfm
        Thanks for the replies guys. I'll check this lists and I will continue to search as well. Good luck with your projects.

Comment

When you want to get serious let me know, I'll put you in touch with Carluch. He's the dude who's worked on about 95% of the drift cars in or around NJ. He's simply the best.

Comment

SPI in Cliffwood Beach. They're big on toyotas...especially supras...and they have a dynojet in-house.

Comment

powerzamcam in central jersey. hit them up: 732.277.7199

there's also tunerM in jersey:732.604.3300. they'll do anything you want and they have some sick cars.

and carluche is the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, just check out dgtrials.com to see his work.

Comment

Working...
              X