FC3S body kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC3S body kit?

in one of these FC threads i saw a body kit that i really liked.The car was red and the body kit looked like a wangan kit.I spent all night last night trying to find it but never succeeded.If anyone could help me out that would be great.thanks

[IMG]rs_fc3s_3[/IMG]

This one?

Comment

Sorry couldnt get picture to work

Comment

dang!...lol i thought you had it for a second there,although that might be it but i cant see it

Comment

Final konnexion i believe is what your looking for. BTW topic this should be in another area of the website.

Comment

check out the bomex kit as well. it looks pretty cool.

Comment

no those arent them,it was red with like a wangan kit,i saw it posted on drifting.com a while back but now i cant find it agian.

Comment

I think i got it this time, Hope its the one you were talking about.
                Attached Files

Comment

its not it

that one is not it but is very nice,its the same type of picture from the back like that at an angle..who makes that kit ^

Comment

should be tamon design wide-body kit...
                    Attached Files

Comment

try the gp sports kit, that thing is BEAUTIFULL

Comment

i just bought a version select ver:1 fc3s kit it looks pretty bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* looks like the gp kit www.driftinertia.com/mattsbio.html

Comment

Originally posted by teamINERTIA
                          i just bought a version select ver:1 fc3s kit it looks pretty bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* looks like the gp kit www.driftinertia.com/mattsbio.html
                          nice nice, should look good. what mods do you have done to your fc ?

Comment

i was thinkin about getting the version select. but new orleans sucks we got potholes deep enough to lose your car. like seriously they just suck people up ive seen it happen. Tragic.

Comment

hahaha, yeah same here in NH potholes the side of texas...lol...i cant seem to find that body kit though...i just got back from HIN Boston! it was pretty sick...there was a Tein booth with coilovers in it,i looked at them for a little while then quikly looked agian and saw they had the Drift Spec Coilovers for 86-91 FC!!! im so getting those...when i come up with 1,400 bucks...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X