• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan Dealer with mad drift cars

http://www.dtmpower.net/pictures/fre...il/page_01.htm

no

es mierda de burro

Comment

I recall an issue of Super Street (this year or end of last year) having an article about a Nissan with a bunch of drift cars/ race cars on display. I think it mighta been Superior Nissan in SoCal.

Comment

oisk

must be nice to be in japan.....

Comment

Yeah, it must be...... but what does that have to do with this?? They are definitely in the U.S. and all are US model cars. That would be fun to have all those cars on hand though.

- peace

Comment

Yea....wuts up with that? Whered u get Japan from? The LeftHandDrive cars and the fact that a Nissan Titan was on the last page should have given away that its America (there are no pickup trucks in Japan).

Comment

its just a dealership with other peoples cars on display for some weekend i assume. red one is verena or something like that. nothing special

Comment

hey everyone......didnt know this thread had come up.
                My name is Dan Lopez(guy sitting in the engine bay), I am the Motorsports Director at Frederick Nissan, the dealership you see here. We are located in Maryland on the East Coast. Despite what you may think those are all our cars(except for Verena Mei's S13 and the widebody G35, that is a customers car.) We are the official dealer for Top Secret Japan East Coast as well as Nismo, OEM Nissan Japan parts and pretty much any other aftermarket part you can think of. We can build anything from a basic custom car all the way to a full blown race or drift car. We started a separate motorsports division about a year ago and are just starting to get our name out there now that we have built a few badass cars. We do EVERYTHING in house, custom bodywork, engine building, accessories, welding, fabrication, you name it. We can get everything from Acessories, Garret Turbos to hard to find OEM SR20DET and RB26DETT parts. If you have any questions please feel free to email us at parts@fredericknissan.com .
                In the mean time...enjoy the pics.....
                http://www.dtmpower.net/pictures/fre...il/page_01.htm

Comment

kool, I seen you'll on the Top Secret website as a official dealer of TS products!

Comment

aww snap. i was praying u guys would be in socal so i can drive down there to get some parts for my future 240 well sick pics neways

Comment

damn sexy dude. I love that 350z with the gold striping, very different

Comment

Originally posted by boygenius_89
                        aww snap. i was praying u guys would be in socal so i can drive down there to get some parts for my future 240 well sick pics neways
                        hey we can always ship the stuff to you via UPS or Fed Ex.....give us a call if youre looking for anything

Comment

Originally posted by boygenius_89

come on now, lets not get greedy here. think about all the stuff we DONT have on the east coast lol.good to see somethin cool in our area. nice cars btw hopefully ill get to take an adventure down ur way this summer.
                          Last edited by drftrconspracy; 04-30-2005, 06:40 PM.

Comment

It's good someone in the east coast is finally trying advance thenselves forward instead of stay 3 years behind everyone in socal. Glad to see it's not just more generic mainstream parts/style cars out there in or atleast what you are putting together.

Comment

There is a dealer in so.cal that does the same type of thing, only they are honda. The sell spoon, mugen, etc parts and instal them at the dealer and keep the warrenty so yeah, its tight

Comment

Working...
                              X