non-240

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non-240

ok.... so i don't want to dig my own grave here but i had to say something. 240's are a fine car, but around where i live they are as bad as riced out civics. and are from what i have seen the most popular car amoungst people on these forums. i just wanna know what other cars to people drive on these forums? i must say i love hearing stories of people drifting cars that aren't exactly the worlds best cars to be doing so in.
    i have a 86 300zx, (which isn't running atm) and it is not exactly the the worlds best car to be drifting in, (do to the weight and suspension problems) so lets hear it

I'm working on a chevette.
    I am king of my own scene.

rock on with your 300.

Comment

87 toyota gts

Comment

I drift with my 84 300zx. Beleive me, I understand how hard it can be. Wide turns are out of the question for me for a TRUE drift.

Comment

92 miata

Comment

86 300zx turbo

Comment

ahhhh i'm suprised yet very excited to see i'm not the only one here with a z car , you guys got any tips on moddin my z to best suite drifting?

Comment

85 corolla here.

Comment

88 FC vert...one of the few vert drifters(even among eDrifters)

Comment

domestics!!

Comment

Some ppl that buy 240s buy them because of there tuning capabiltys and not because everyone else has one i have a 240 with a S13 Front end around were i live i am the only one in town other then a SILeighty in Eugene which is 3 hours away..... I gues it just depends on were you are located.
                      Attached Files

Comment

i have a FWD and AWD DSM right now.

Comment

used to drift my g35 till i crashed it .... after that i had a 1st gen rx7 till it got flooded...now im lookn for s13's as we speak

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                            used to drift my g35 till i crashed it .... after that i had a 1st gen rx7 till it got flooded...now im lookn for s13's as we speak
                            sounds like you need a geo metro

Comment

hey i'm not bashing 240's or anything, i've just had it with seeing them, i'm just a person that gets sick of somethign so common and 240's are common everywhere, especially where i live, i guess thats what geared me toward my 300z,

Comment

Working...
                              X