Check out PurePerformance's new s14.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out PurePerformance's new s14.5

This 96 SE has s15 conversion w/ cwest hood, masa style fenders, vertex kit, s15 front and back spec-r seats, apexi exhaust, 300zx front brakes, and a couple other bolt ons. i know i need new wheels but they should be on the way soon. thanks

front

back

back

im not feeling the paint. otherwise it looks alright

Comment

I almost like the paint, but for some reason it makes it look like a mustang or something.
      (calm down fan boys, I know what it is.)

Comment

what's up with the body lines and fender lines not lining up?

Comment

the FD next to it looks more attractive

Comment

i dunno what your talking about the body lines, i wanted to do something diffrent then just a ordinary black or silver car. i did this just to show the custom paint abilities with the 2 tone and the shaved door handles. I wasnt sure if i should do a line in the door or not but im still debating it. the fd is for sale if anyones intrested thanks for the comments, i just like to try new things cause theres no point in being ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by PurePerformance
              i dunno what your talking about the body lines, i wanted to do something diffrent then just a ordinary black or silver car. i did this just to show the custom paint abilities with the 2 tone and the shaved door handles. I wasnt sure if i should do a line in the door or not but im still debating it. the fd is for sale if anyones intrested thanks for the comments, i just like to try new things cause theres no point in being ordinary
              the lines on the body (the small accent lines) don't meet up with the accent lines on the fenders. looks odd (like the bead roll type lines)

Comment

shaved is cool, but not for comps. If a crash happens, and your get knocked out, they can't get you out of the car quickly...but for show purposes...its not bad

Comment

you need lime green my freind

Want to be diffrent be like me have lime green ssr ^_^ soon to be another color.

ps
                  it does look like a mustang
                  Originally posted by PurePerformance

Comment

In my opinion to show some 2 tone action u shoulda did the same thing you did, except painted the body kit the silver color. That wouldve been hot!! Slap some wheels on that B1tch and it'll look a whole lot better.

nice lookn ride tho
                    Last edited by Lord_EJR; 05-02-2005, 09:50 AM.

Comment

less show more go

Comment

Originally posted by totoro001
                        what's up with the body lines and fender lines not lining up?
                        They look like they line up fine to me. It might be a cm off but its hardly noticeable.

Anyway I like the idea that you were going for with this car. I have a few suggestions myself though. This is merely opinion so Im not saying you HAVE to do any of these things to make the car look better.

However..I'd like it a little more if you molded the sideskirts and bumper into the body.

The paint scheme is cool and original but it still seems somewhat plain ..maybe it was the shade of sliver you chose. But I think it could probably use some graphics.

Now before all the posers and newbies jump on here to call me a "ricer" just because I suggested graphics I suggest you hold your typing fingers. If your going for a show look..that car will definately score more points with a cool graphics scheme to go with the paint.

And even if your not going for a show car look..the sliver areas just beg to have something there.

Comment

Just because its different doesn't mean it looks good. There is usually a solid reason why some things are done the same. ex. You walk one foot in front of the other. If you walk any other way you either go very slow and/or fall down easily. The reason why everyone walks the same is because its the easiest and most effective way to walk, not because everyone wants to walk the "ordinary" way.

Besides the paint and the wheels it looks pretty clean. Maybe if you painted the aero silver it would look better.

p.s. I think this is what totoro001 is talking about...
                          Attached Files

Comment

yeah i understand all your guys comment and about the fenders, the lines do meet up it just dosent look like it from that angle but the fenders wernt the best fit and took alota fighting to get them to line up. i might put some logos on it depending on what suspention set up i got with but i wanted something to make people look twice and see what kinda painting i can do. Im really happy with it and it will look much better with the black wheels i ordered

Comment

i liek the car just yea not really liken the paint but maybe if there was more added to it it might look betetr and cant wait to see it with rims

Comment

Working...
                              X