JOnJ0n's Newest Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOnJ0n's Newest Ride

Here are pics of my newest ride. I picked it up for $1,000. When I bought it, it was completely stock and NA/AT. I already dropped in a S14 black top engine and 5MT. Also put in a roll cage and my gauges from the C33 Laurel, oh and some other minor things. It is a work in progress...

very nice clean looking car

Comment

Very nice man.

Comment

Thanks, definitely need some more work. Next will be the suspension so my car doesn't look a Baha car...

Comment

damn you and your cheap prices for cars in Japan (hint of jealousy) hahaha nice ride man

Comment

dam that's nice......i wish i could find a s14 for a 1000 over here in the states....but that's japan for ya right?

Comment

thats not kadena is it?

Comment

Clean car. How long did you wait before you put a roll cage in?

Comment

Originally posted by jonj0n
                  Love that pic! lol! nice car dood.

Comment

Well I had the roll cage in the car probably after owning it for a couple months. I found it on the japanese auctions for real cheap so I had to get it even though there was other stuff I should have done first. As for Japan, ya I'm near Kadena and yes Japan has nice car prices. I wish it would be the same there as it is here. I will be in for a shock when ever I get back, hehe...

Comment

WoW thats nice jonj0n, What happend to the C33?

Comment

Chris,
                        Its Dave 1, I just got backin Oki...How's life? Anything good for sale or you know of anyone with a 14 or 13 for sale. I really want to beat the sh!t out of one as soon as possible...Let me know

Comment

:: HitAndRun ::

Oh hey what ups, thought you fell off the face of the earth I'm sure I can find you something. You want it with or without the SR20DET / MT ? Also you got a new cell # I am taking it? How long you gonna be here?

:: Stickz ::

I sold it for $2,600 and then like 2 weeks after it was sold I got the guy ~1,300$ worth of BF Defi guages and he tried to run the wires and sensors himself. One of my buddies told me that after he installed the fuel sensor it was leaking kind of bad and was not sure if he fixed it. Well 2 days later he gave me a ride to my house since I had my engine out of the S14, shortly after I got a call about the car blowing up "Like the movies". Well it happened to happen like 5 min down from my house so I just walked over there to see what was up. The front was toast. Anything that could melt in a fire did melt. And to not help things the kid got out of his car and he left the turbo timer running for another 40secs. So that kept fuel pumping through the half way melted fuel lines... So ya it was just pumping more and more fuel into the fire... I have a pic on my cell phone, I will try and get them off it and on to the net... Sucked seeing all the work I put into it all charcoled =(

Comment

Originally posted by jonj0n

:: Stickz ::

I sold it for $2,600 and then like 2 weeks after it was sold I got the guy ~1,300$ worth of BF Defi guages and he tried to run the wires and sensors himself. One of my buddies told me that after he installed the fuel sensor it was leaking kind of bad and was not sure if he fixed it. Well 2 days later he gave me a ride to my house since I had my engine out of the S14, shortly after I got a call about the car blowing up "Like the movies". Well it happened to happen like 5 min down from my house so I just walked over there to see what was up. The front was toast. Anything that could melt in a fire did melt. And to not help things the kid got out of his car and he left the turbo timer running for another 40secs. So that kept fuel pumping through the half way melted fuel lines... So ya it was just pumping more and more fuel into the fire... I have a pic on my cell phone, I will try and get them off it and on to the net... Sucked seeing all the work I put into it all charcoled =(
                            Ouch...Thats crazy!

Comment

Ya his wife flipped out and was saying how I should have gave him back that money... Umm no...

Comment

Working...
                              X