Japanese Roads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Roads

is there anyway you guys in japan could take pics of public roads and post them up? if you could post both rural and city roads that would be cool. thanks

...these are cream of the crop photos, not from that initial D real gallery, without that branding lettering on them. hope it helps out!

Comment

Here is a pic of Mt. Haruna, you can see the touge carved out of the mountain.
      Attached Files

Comment

I have two awesome sites for you also:
        Haruna(Akina)
        http://gallery.tsukaeru.jp/bangai/bangai.htm

Irohazaka
        http://gallery.tsukaeru.jp/iroha/iroha.htm

Comment

God I miss Japan...*sniff*

Comment

I saw this and got a hard on

Comment

Comment

what the hell? I clicked edit and it posted it twice......sorry I'm not trying to spam

Comment

maybe thats y the drifting is soooo good there, not much room to mess up thats for shure. kinda like the skinny roads in germany.

Comment

oh man those are nice guard rails, all the roads i have near bakersfield are really bare.

Comment

Uugh that makes me hate the local roads. lol! Why do we have such horrible roads out here. Their backroads are more well kept as our city roads. The backroads around me are buttcheaks compared to those. Dayum!!
                      Last edited by nightracer; 01-04-2004, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
                        Me too! Now I feel cheated and shortchanged by the gov. we need comparable backroads in America to this.

Comment

I am so jealouse that is so sweet i would love to be there i wanna drive on all of those roads they are so sweet..

Comment

Originally posted by nightracer
                            Uugh that makes me hate the local roads. lol! Why do we have such horrible roads out here. Their backroads are more well kept as our city roads. The backroads around me are buttcheaks compared to those. Dayum!!
                            yeah...our roads are very crappy....and worse most of the time out in the mountains......

seeing those makes look even more forward to moving to japan!!!!

Comment

thanks for the pics guys. keep em coming.

by any chance is this the mountain that was in initial D with the blue MR-2?

Comment

Working...
                              X