ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(SNEAK PREVIEW) Formal D Atlanta FALKEN test day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SNEAK PREVIEW) Formal D Atlanta FALKEN test day!

VIDEO!

JR's first run in the new mustang!! it rips!

is the link working?

Comment

Nice.

Hope Gittins get it all together with the new car.

-Al

Comment

Here is a faster server hosting the file
        http://www.vosko.net/media/driftalliance/FALKEN.wmv
        thanks vosko!
        -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
        www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Wait..was that in Atlanta? because that looks a lot like willow springs..

JR looks like he was cuttin it up in that mustang too..when Gushi was at long beach he didn't seem to be able to get angle like that out of his 'stang. Im not talkin sh!t or anything though...just an observation.

By the way do you guys like not believe in front bumpers anymore?
          Last edited by MonkeySlide; 05-04-2005, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Nice! But is it just me, or does that Mustang look less stable during its drifts that the FD or S15?

Comment

damn forsberg can make that s15 slide...
              jr is looking good in his stang too
              TA...damn you and your 7...

Comment

That was seriously my first run ever in the Team Falken Mustang. The car feels really really good I have never respected nor been impressed with mustangs in general however now I can say they are badass cars and i am super excited to beat the $hit out of this machine. I jumped in that thing and drove it just like i drive My s13 to the T and it did exactly what I wanted it to I cant explain how surprised I am in the balance and performance of the car. I am very confident in mine and the cars abilities I just need to get some seat time. Atlanta GET READY WERE COMING!

Tony is absolutely destroying it in his insane Rotary. No one has ever been exposed to tony in a good car. Well Get ready Atlanta he has it now!

And Chris...Well yea he's Chris "boy wonder" He drives that S15 like no ones business.

Although weapon H was not at this test day I cant forget to mention how nuts he gets in that 180 not to mention how nuts he is in general!

See everyone in Atlanta. Its gonna be a fun time.

JR
                www.driftalliance.com
                TEAM FALKEN

Comment

very nice guys!! chris is amazing, tony is a monster, and j.r. is a beast. i think the s15 and fd are shockers, like the crowd is like god damn!, they scare the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of the crowd . and the mustang looks like a crowd pleaser. everyone is gonna get up and cheer

don't know if that made any sense but good luck guys, i would tell you to break a leg but that can't be good

[QUOTE]driftersil80

the mustang looks kinda unstable because i think it was literally the first time out

Comment

Good stuff JR!!! Can't wait to see the stang in action this weekend!!!!!!!!

GO TEAM FALKEN!!!!!
                    Hubert Young
                    KORE 8 Films

Comment

excellent.....excellent

tomorrow baby and i am in Atalnta for the big show!

Comment

Nice work guys!

By the way, I am imagining the bumpers are off because it is just practice and there is no reason to waste expensive bumpers and paint for no reason. Better to run the bumpers in competion than in practice IMO .

Comment

oh. my.

that thing is SICK, j.r. .. just...rowdy.

GIT R DONE!!

Comment

Working...
                          X