Falken Test day in G4TV.COM *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falken Test day in G4TV.COM *pics*

Oh look what I came across and the caption is just f*cking funny. Looks like my POS HACHIROKU.
    Hachiroku - probably won't see any of these this season.
    http://www.g4tv.com/formulad/feature...hotos_pg2.html

Edit. Its actually a typo from ANY to MANY.

I feel like AE86 gets no respect whatsoever. I have no idea how should I put this caption wether is disrespectful or just jokingly way. Its also funny how sponsors works out when people today comit to their word and the next day it changes. I've missed out two FD events, Ill be on the rest of the FD events.

Ill make sure to give the Phuckdrifting salute when Im out there.

Heres for all the asshats.

-Al
    Last edited by ; 05-09-2005, 07:16 PM.

You tell 'em Al! AE86 is the Rodney Dangerfield of cars.

Comment

i think that's a bunch of crap..Who are they to say that..as if they're so damn good..excuse my language..but you are right to take action..long live the AE86!!been around for ages..and is still hailed one of the best FR machines..you tell em man!

Comment

dude, I think they just meant it as a joke..

Comment

I have lots of respect for anyone who can hang with the power rangers is a Corolla. It beats the crap out of my car. Most don't even know what it is at practices. ( two guys explained to me that FWD cars don't drift once. My car is rwd..duh...)

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
            dude, I think they just meant it as a joke..
            Did you laugh?

-Al

Comment

i saw all the videos on G4Tech TV and they were pretty good...i liked the drifting 101 vid. i also liked all the "meet the drivers" vids didnt see any event coverage though

Comment

Yup corollas

Comment

Originally posted by .Al
                  Did you laugh?

-Al
                  No but do we laugh at every lame joke we hear/read?..It was just a stupid sarcastic comment about how many hachi's are out there is all. No reason to get all offended by it.

Comment

Some people are a fan of a car some people are not.

Some people see a car that was ahead of it's time and then others will see it as a 500 dollor ugly shiet box that is not cool no matter what you do with it.

You can't win them all.

Comment

I think it was an attempt at mildly funny sarcasm. Unless the writer was a total idiot there's no way he was implying that Hachis suck. Drifting without the 86 is like...I dunno! :P

B-Wurm

Comment

Originally posted by NiteKids
                        Some people are a fan of a car some people are not.

Some people see a car that was ahead of it's time and then others will see it as a 500 dollor ugly shiet box that is not cool no matter what you do with it.

You can't win them all.
                        Yeap, you can win em all.

Theres idiot that builds 'drift car' for 20K and ends up letting someone else drives it.

Sad world.

-Al

Comment

Originally posted by .Al
                          Theres idiot that builds 'drift car' for 20K and ends up letting someone else drives it.
                          -Al
                          wait, Al, you have a problem with this... why??? i say there should be MORE people like that, building 20k drift cars for other people to drive, there should be two or three of those nice people for everyone of us! =p

i've been contemplating buying a different car, sometimes it kinda hard justifying the chunk of money i throw at my 10 year old s14, and the large chunk more i'd have to throw at it to make it faster and stiffer.

but whatever, it comes down to the fun of it. drifting is about fun, i feel sorry for anyone who drift for another reason. people have fun in different ways, as long as they are having a ball, who are we to say that their way is wrong or whatever. Some people like building cars, some people like looking at their built car behind a glass cage, people like us like flogging built cars. to each his own. IF everyone just understand we all get off on different things, the world would be a better place, but it's not.

as for the AE86, i have nothing but pure respect for hachi drivers, the 240sx drifts itself, you just have to press the gas and steer, sometimes it even steers for you. Note how many top drivers started their career drifting hachis, it bestows true skill. You can always tell how much skill a drifter has by throwing him in an underpowered or less tuned car. I respect people who can step out of their 400hp monstors and show noobs how it is done in a 10 year old stock vehicle.

with that said, i think its a two way street, the driver limits the performance of the vehicle, but the vehicle also set an upper limit on the performance of the driver. The upper limit on the hachi is there, people just tend to judge it to be lower than it actually is.

thats my two cents

Comment

Maybe Im just in different route as you. Im a driver and I've always been, I wouldn't even come close to building a Hobby Drift Car for someone else to drive. I guess its fun to other seeing your own car out there with another driver...?

If I was a sponsor, sure why not. IMO Build a Hobby car, go out there and drive it yourself. Why let someone else drive something that you work hard for? I guess some people has different taste and you can't win em all.

Its even sadder to claim that you are the one driving the car.
                            My two cents.

-Al

Comment

You have got to be kidding me. The moderators deleted my post that was a JOKE directed towards Al from a fellow AE86 owner.

You people need to get a sense of humor. Seriously.

Byron

Comment

Working...
                              X