X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World of Drift(vid)

Found this video floating around..I hope its not a repost. Anyways, enjoy

Click here to see Video

Very cool video! The beginning were a lot of clips I've already seen thrown together along with the European part. Not sure when the video is supposed to end but mine stopped when it was still in Europe with the yellow '86 drifting. Craziest thing was a) That guy who was drifting on the streets and was like inches away from the cars stopped at the red light and b) the Japanese driver feinting down that straight-away was getting rediculously sideways, and then when he was right off the barrier wall and then whipped it out again..

Cool stuff for sure!

Comment

One of the nicest compilations ive EVER seen!! Has both old and new clips.

Comment

I like how they call it "world of drift" and have europe and Japan. I expected to see something from USA and Australia at least.

Comment

well i just watched it..and its not supposed to stop at the yellow 86..i posted it on that site last night, but I guess it couldn't hold the entire video.Any body know a better way to host it?
          Last edited by tougeC; 05-07-2005, 09:28 AM.

Comment

aight it wont load...it says connecting than stops...somethings up witht he site...weakness...

Comment

i really liked it. Great combination of many good clips.

Comment

cool video seen most of the clips already though, but cool.

Comment

great vid! clips were awesome and the music was good for once! usually the drift clips i see always have some music that doesnt fit at all. This was one of the best clips ive seen. nice job to whomever put it together!

Comment

Originally posted by tougeC
                    well i just watched it..and its not supposed to stop at the yellow 86..i posted it on that site last night, but I guess it couldn't hold the entire video.Any body know a better way to host it?
                    as long as its under a 100 megs i should be able to host it for you. Hit me up on aim stephenj52002 and send it over

Comment

the original download site for this vid is here:

http://www.dorift.com/movies/

Comment

Working...
                      X