X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LateralG (DRIFTING M3's)

View the Demo Video:
    http://theslum.com/Lateral%20G/Video...20Promo_hi.mov

very good skill, but arent they professional driving instructors? or hmmm that could be some other person.....oh yeah, arent they the ones who had to drift a bone stock rental 350Z at D1 drivers search? i think they are....

Comment

The driver in the video is Swede, Samuel Hubinette, a really cool guy I met at D1 last year. At D1, his car was delivered late and he never had even driven the car ever before and still managed to qualify for the next round. If you guys were there, it was a black 240sx I believe. The motor blew due to a overheat issue and he was eliminated from competition because of it. A very skilled driver indeed.

Comment

uber L337 DTM dorifto !!

Comment

I wish I had the balls and the money to drift an M3.

Comment

I wish I didn't have the balls to drift my porsche.. Expensive. Drifting + Porsche + tires + college = not good for the wallet.

Comment

They shud build a drift specific M3 and use it in the D1.. too late to do that now probably but it wud be cool if they did, some variety out there on the track.

Comment

lateral G Video

BadAss video!!!!!

They shud build a drift specific M3 and use it in the D1.. too late to do that now probably but it wud be cool if they did, some variety out there on the track.
                Are those two M3's stock, does anyone know? I hope they will they be at the next D1 competing. Kinda blew me away to see such expensive German cars drifting.

Does anyone have anymore clips of M3 or Porsches drifting cause I'd like to see them.

I will have to stick with my "uber" cheap S13 for now however and watch that video again, and again

Comment

I have Porsche 944 that I can drift pretty well. Its no $100,000 car but its a porsche. I am actually retiring it from drifting after I replace the transmission and moving on to another car but I may drift for the camera when the weather clears up.

Comment

All of the 8 US drivers from the last event will b in this one. There is going to be another Driver Search sometime this year for the 2005 D1 next year

Comment

Working...
                    X