Some pics of my ae86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics of my ae86

I blew the headgasket in my hachi a month ago, so i decided to put a new motor in (it also had rod knock). Im almost done with the swap except for the wiring (which is in florida being done) and the velocity stacks (which are in the mail). It's lowered on tokico hts struts, GC coilovers in the front, trd springs in the rear. It also has Tein camber plates, T3 panhard bar, enkei wheels.

hey i love the 86. Do you use Velocity Stacks on the carb, or run them strait?

Comment

Pressure wash that engine bay man...nice lil car...

Comment

Kool pic of you car up in the twisties

Max

Comment

Dude, you got my dream car right there, a AE86 Coupe gts with the 20V and has a drift setup and nice rims with Azenis

Damn i wish i had more money.

Comment

the car is currently not running, im waiting on the wiring to finish my 20v setup. i just got my velocity stacks today so those will go on real soon. and i washed the engine bay the other day, so its clean.

Comment

Originally posted by zerodrifter
              hey i love the 86. Do you use Velocity Stacks on the carb, or run them strait?

Those aren't carb, they are individual throttle bodies. You can notice the fuel rail and injectors if you looked closer.

Comment

Working...
              X