Formula Drift Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula Drift Atlanta

Atlanta rocked. I posted all my pics and some of my videos(limited space) on my website: www.drifteast.com
    I will try to host some more videos in the next week or so.
    Last edited by drift240; 05-11-2005, 10:36 AM.

do you have forsberg run when he destroys his bumper?

Comment

I don't think so, but I'll look through my footage again.(still editing down the tons of tape we took)

Comment

Drifteast-
        good job w/ all the pic n' videos....keep it up.....

Casper
        casper@monstorfabrication.com www.monstorfabrication.com

Comment

Nice videos!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. Casper you bada$$, you just continue to rock at these events. Keep up the good work. I added two new movies of Mike Peters running his Bubba Drift car. Check back once in a while as I will continue to update.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
              do you have forsberg run when he destroys his bumper?
              Can you give more details of what his car looks like? I have like 3 to 4 hours of footage from this last weekend I'll be editing down here and I'll see if I can find the one you are talking about. I remember two cars messing up their front ground effects but don't know if I got footage of both of them but I'll know more as I edit the footage down.

EDIT: Wait, is that the Chris guy that went over to Japan with Dai on that one TV show by chance? If so I might have some footage of him losing his front bumper.
              Last edited by Ted J; 05-12-2005, 05:39 AM.

Comment

hey dude whats the username and password for the movies thanks

Comment

EDIT: Should be open access now.

OOPS, please use username: drifteast
                  no password
                  Last edited by drift240; 05-12-2005, 07:32 AM.

Comment

ok, finally. All the tandem runs from Atlanta are edited down and are on my website. Please check them out.

Comment

Good Job, The videos are awesome and the quality of the pictures are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted J
                        Can you give more details of what his car looks like? I have like 3 to 4 hours of footage from this last weekend I'll be editing down here and I'll see if I can find the one you are talking about. I remember two cars messing up their front ground effects but don't know if I got footage of both of them but I'll know more as I edit the footage down.

EDIT: Wait, is that the Chris guy that went over to Japan with Dai on that one TV show by chance? If so I might have some footage of him losing his front bumper.
                        yes thats him. he was driving the falken tire s15 in the top 16 qualification runs

Comment

awesome videos dude, ive been sending your site to all the people asking for videos, very good selection!

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Unfortunately the East Coast Events are all I will be covering this year.(unless someone wants to pay me to cover any of the other events for them) I will be posting a lot of me running my own car though. May not be as exciting as Formula Drift, but it's fun for me!!

Comment

Working...
                            X