ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALVIN WAN, Super Street (Cover & Interview)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALVIN WAN, Super Street (Cover & Interview)

June 2005 Issue
    Attached Files

Man I just Got That Issue And I Think Its Pretty Cool. Man I Love That G35!!!!

Comment

Super Street is just good for photos..Their editing staff is full of a bunch of whiny azz little pricks.

Comment

id agree, super street has AWESOME car coverage, but they could replace the entire writing staff and hardly do worse.

Comment

this issue is pretty good. i think the stories and interviews are acutually good.

Comment

I have that too.Its so kool.I like the IS300

Comment

idk lately i've stopped looking at mags like super street and import tuner...i notice they have more emphasis on the girl than the car.... i think a prime example of this is one of the two i think it was tuner that featured the okinawan signal drift car? and 3/4 of the pics had the girl taking up 95 percent of the pic....idk if i really wanted to see HOT girls i'd go buy an issue of Maxim.... my personal opinion is if you make a car mag shouldn't it be about cars? i think the only mag worth reading is sport compact car because they actually go into details about car dynamics etc etc and their humor is still whitty as opposed to super streets which i used to like but is now just down right stupid. but the COVER did look good but it was in a plastic wrap so i cannot vouch for the material inside.....ss does take nice pics tho.
              Last edited by kaitokid21; 05-15-2005, 01:37 AM.

Comment

I completely agree with this guy. I got a subscription just before they "changed their format" recently. There's even more girls in it than before
                A few was ok, but it's kinda bad now. However, maybe they've had a few complaints about it already, because the June issue (g35 and Blitz car) Does seem to have more emphasis on the cars. The write up on Tarzan's car was cool as well. It's a 50/50 mag. They can't be perfect, so it's ok.

Originally posted by kaitokid21
                idk lately i've stopped looking at mags like super street and import tuner...i notice they have more emphasis on the girl than the car.... i think a prime example of this is one of the two i think it was tuner that featured the okinawan signal drift car? and 3/4 of the pics had the girl taking up 95 percent of the pic....idk if i really wanted to see HOT girls i'd go buy an issue of Maxim.... my personal opinion is if you make a car mag shouldn't it be about cars? ....

Comment

Sounds like a bit of confusion between SS and IT....Tuner is the one thats all about the girls.

Congrats to Team Falken for getting the coverage and cover!

Comment

import tuner really sucks. they have a bunch of nice cars in their features but 95% of the pics are of girls doing really stupid poses. i don't wanna see a flat-chested girl in the seat.

Comment

yea this months issue is there drifter's edition...

Comment

Damnit!!! IM SUPER PISSED!!!! If I had known that there was a Show-Up in Yokosuka I would have visited it when I went there. I frikin stayed for two weeks in Yokusuka!!!! GRRRRRRR....... (Oh and for anyone who doesnt have a clue what Im ranting about, Tarzans hachi was tuned by the Show-Up in Yokouska, Japan.)

Comment

[QUOTE=DriftGirl]Sounds like a bit of confusion between SS and IT....Tuner is the one thats all about the girls.

Congrats to Team Falken for getting the coverage and cover! [/QUOT

yes i know IT has been the one w/ all the models w/ car pics but ss' material has really become stupid! its all based on sex appeal now. i mean if it takes a girls to get a car guy to look at a CAR magazine then that's pretty sad. perhaps they have changed in this most recent month...i really hope so.

Comment

Super Street Online Feature

Here is the link for the feature on Super Street's website.

http://superstreetonline.com/feature...507_falkeng35/

Comment

Working...
                            X