Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me at Southern Fried Slide 2

http://marty.servebeer.com/sfs2.htm

I was out there watchin, You are pretty good out there. That course looked fun except fot thos two bumps out there.

Comment

Love the Miata dude, very nicely done. Those headlights are to die for, they do so much for the look of the front end.

Comment

Your wheels make me swoon.

Can't wait to get my video hosted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
          Your wheels make me swoon.

Can't wait to get my video hosted.

Thanks Ghost..They're available ONLY at R-Speed!!!

Comment

Hey man. Looks like fun, wish I coulda stayed up there a little longer to hit that one up.

Ya'll are comin to Houston right!?

Comment

Originally posted by TIREKILLER
              Hey man. Looks like fun, wish I coulda stayed up there a little longer to hit that one up.

Ya'll are comin to Houston right!?

Heck yes we will be at Houston!

Comment

I won't be at Houston. Getting the car ready to test at Untouchable and SFS3. Turbo KA, round 350HP. It's gonna be niiiiice

Comment

Ah, sounds nice Ghost. Thats just what im planing on puting together once I save up enough scratch.

Hey Tuner when are yall headin down to Houston? There are some events in the weeks before FD.

Comment

Originally posted by TIREKILLER
                    Ah, sounds nice Ghost. Thats just what im planing on puting together once I save up enough scratch.

Hey Tuner when are yall headin down to Houston? There are some events in the weeks before FD.

We'll be leaving ATL Wednesday night. I would love to make it down earlier and make a vacation out of it (I just moved here from Dallas and would like to see friends), but I just changed jobs and don't want to push it with the days off.

Comment

Working...
                    X