ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Miata drifto action (worthy watching)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Miata drifto action (worthy watching)

Ok.. i knwo the car might be long gone, but i was watching these the other day (along with many other vids of my old car) and jsut felt like posting them again.

I know its only 2, but they're pretty cool.... mind you these are before the car was boosted...when it had 114 rwhp.

heres the cardomain... www.cardomain.com/id/droptopdrifter, i have some other vids, from years ago up there to along with the following 2

If you were at NOPI Nationals 2005, you might have seen this car... onyl white Miata with red wheels.

Vids: ***right click 'save as' ****
    http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...NkZmQzMXk1NDE=

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...NkZmQzMXk1NDE=

And heres my new car, which im still prepping, i have drifted it, but it needs work (personal opinion)... will have vids soon.

www.cardomain.com/id/emeraldsport
    Last edited by DropTopDrifter; 05-18-2005, 08:14 PM.

WOW!!!!!! nice vids

I think those are some of the best vids I've seen posted

Comment

hey what techniques were you using for those vids...?

i saw those along time ago but never thoght to ask u that one quesiton...haha

Comment

nice..i always see you on forummiata ... it's a shame about your NA...good thing you had that roll bar

Comment

excellent videos .....i always love to see the Miatas out there tearin it up

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
            hey what techniques were you using for those vids...?

i saw those along time ago but never thoght to ask u that one quesiton...haha
            Most of it.. like in the vid of the manji drifts... i was jsut using throttle and left foot toward the end. In the vid where the parking lot is tight... it was all throttle and steering with some left foot.. as you can see the brake lights sometimes.

Thanks guys... im still prepping my NB for battle.. in the next 2 weeeks im getting my intercooler, header and bumping the boost to 10psi

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE vid! ive never seen a miata do that before. keep up the good work and good luck with the new setup.

Comment

About time you posted some more videos! And sorry about the white miata, RIP.

That green one is pretty hot though, the wheels look great

Comment

very cool videos..and an awesome car too =)

Comment

I have a drift day coming up here in a couple weeks, and im hoping to have more goodies in by then (new header and intercooler and bump boost up to 10psi)..... if all goes weel, i should have some vids from that event.... and i need to figure out which wheels im goign to run on ...hmmm...

Comment

sweet vids your miata is bad, nice drifting keep it up

Comment

Droptop, I remember those vids. They are really good. Your the one that made me want a miata insted of a 240 or FC. I have videos somewere on my computet from when you where running gold wheels. Yove come along way

Comment

i should have new vids of the new Miata up soon...

Comment

cool vids, and your green car is the hottest miata Evar.

Comment

the car domain link for the green miata just brings up your profile.......but no link to any pics

Comment

Working...
                              X