2004 Racing Season.....can't wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Racing Season.....can't wait

Guys 2k4 is here, which means WRC Drifts, 200mph ALMS rides, and of course the Nascar boys at daytona. Here's some hint of some things to come.

WRC: Ford's new Focus that debuted in April of '03 was very impressive but had some gremlins. Will the new Focus WRC be able to fend off Puegot's new 307 Coupe? Also will Carlos Sainz and Colin McCrae be able to find rides with the new rule changes?

Nascar: Ford has a new body and new cylinder heads. Should be an awesome year for the blue oval boys (GO DJ!!!!)

ALMS: Corvette vs Ferrari 'nuff said. Hopefully the C5R can take back the lemans GTS Crown *prays* Can the Bently boys win lemans and is audi returning?

Rolex Sports Cars: The Daytona Prototypes hit the track again with the factory backed Multimatic 4.6L DOHC yates powered fords running full time this year and also there's, 2 new crawford chevys. Bringing the fight to the domestic boys are the potent Brumhos Porsche and the Darren Law driven Bmw V8 powered prototypes, as well as a returning entry for toyota. This series has an awesome powerplant diversity, which I love.

Speed GT: Will Phil McClure's new Corvetter Z06 be able to bring the fight to Auberlen's M3 and the mighty RS6 Audi of Randy Probst?

Speed Touring: There's a Mugen RSX being campaigned....can it eliminate the Protoge dominance?

F1: When is JP gonna smoke Shumie McClaren and Williams prove a tough challenge for ferrari.

JGTC: Somebody gimme the news on that, I haven't seen it on Speed channel yet but I wish they'd air it.

V8 Supercars: dunno yet but I love 'em anyway.

You forgot the D1 hehe jk Nice summary of the ongoing rivalries and upcoming predictions

Comment

JGTC will alway be dominated by the Supra V8 and Skyline in the GT500 class he he. Ill post the news on that, when I get some more info.

Comment

Working...
      X