Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM Turbo II Wheels

Does anyone have any pics of the rims?

www.teamfc3s.org theres a guy that WAS selling em for 600 shipped from japan. i believe those are the efini IV wheels. 16x7s

Comment

they're 16x8, stock tii wheels are 16x7

Comment

yea i found some rapped in azenis for 100 bucks, the guy sellin em to me just like won the lottery or something, and hes gettin rid of all his jdm parts. all in all im getting the wheels, tailights, wing, and hood for $180. not a bad deal.

Comment

thats a great deal considering the tail lights alone usually arent under 200

Comment

S5 TII wheels are 16x8. S4 TII wheels are 16x7.

Oddly enough, FD wheels are 16x8 with +50 offset. I find it strange that the S5 and S6 have the same size, even though the performance of each car is vastly different from the other. Oh well, that's me being a FD elitist.

Comment

Originally posted by crimson
              S5 TII wheels are 16x8. S4 TII wheels are 16x7.

Oddly enough, FD wheels are 16x8 with +50 offset. I find it strange that the S5 and S6 have the same size, even though the performance of each car is vastly different from the other. Oh well, that's me being a FD elitist.
              Sorry Crimson but you're wrong all TIIs came with 16x7s, and i have to withdraw what i said about the Infini wheels being 16x8 as they are 16x7 also. And GotNismo you got ine hell of a steal on those parts as I usually see t Infini wheels go for around 800.00.

Comment

I'm not so sure Infini IV wheels were 16x8". I have a book on Rx7's by John Matras, and it lists the Pirelli tires that came on the car sized as 205/55/16 (same size as stock Zenki and Kouki TII tires). A 205 series tire on an 8" wide wheel would have stretched the tire a bit, and at the time, it might not have been safe to do ('90-'91). So this leads me to believe that they were 16x7" as well.

Comment

theflatlander, you are correct! I looked on RX7Club and checked to make sure, and all TII's did come with 16x7 wheels.

Comment

anybody have any pics of them??????

Comment

here ya go

center cap

Comment

awesome, now i need the center caps

Comment

Working...
                        X