Paris Dakar Rally 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Dakar Rally 2004

So far the Dakar is looking sweet as always, cept for the complete and total Pajero dominance again lol. There's also a 2wd yamaha motorcycle competing with a hydraulically driven front wheel and an American V8 Powered 2wd Pro-Truck. I hope they do well. I wish somebody would take a Class IV offroad truck (600hp 4wd, 4 wheel independent suspension) and race it. Then the pajero's would have a fight on their hands. Oh yeah and I forgot: Giant trucks getting air!!!!

Yeah those big rigs are awesome. 8wd ownage

Comment

Looks like fun

Comment

Hell yeah. Love this sport he he. Hey anyone seend the VW TOUREG and the BMW X5?.. they're going to get creamed!. he he.. oh well atleast they competed. That's ballz right there! he he.

Comment

Touraeg looks sweet but I'm still tryin to figure out how sub 300hp trucks are out running a 600hp v8 protruck, unless the protruck has a restrictor. Btw don't forget the SCHLESSHER!!!! That thing has weird written all over it. The toyota 4runners had a straight six, wonder if it's a JZ derivative. Also check out the Nissan Fronteir. It's got an aero rear faring plus a nice wing. Nothing like the scenery or the Super Special arena stages at the beginning and the end, not to mention that floating city of a ship the cars ride on from france to africa. The boat ownz!!!

Comment

Working...
          X