D1 headlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 headlight

Hi guys I'm searching info about how to do at my car the flashing headlight effect that I've seen on the D1 S15, the owner of the wise S15 told me that is a box called Sky-R that wired to headlight and switched on do the strobo effect..
    Anyone can advise where I can find it?? Maybe isn't hard to do at home..but I don't understand too much abotu elettronic..

its not street legal, its just for show...but whatever floats your boat....its a simple headlight flasher kit. you can find it here click fool

Comment

The strobe light in the headlight isn't something new or D1GP exclusive. If you've seen Chris Dado's old yellow M3, he had it on that. Looked pretty unique back then.

APC makes a kit like that. It's not street legal, nor is any other strobe light kit available. Nor is most of what APC makes is street legal, either. Rock it if you like it. Just make sure you can turn it off should you see cops.

Comment

the one that NOB uses is from Bellof...the Stinger kit i think? im not too sure. i saw an add for it in a Young Ver. magazine.

Comment

Yep its the Bellof Stinger Beam kit. Stinger is one Taniguchi's knicknames from racing in Japan.

http://www.bellof.co.jp/products/stingerbeam.html

Comment

The one that I've seen in the s15 isn't like the apc or so, it is only wired on the headlight without any add of bulbs.
            I know it's only for show..I don't think to use it on the street .. but when I've see the S15 ready for the track with those light..wow..is cool..

Comment

Walker, Texas Ranger had one on his Dodge Ram. He drifted it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Slonie
                Walker, Texas Ranger had one on his Dodge Ram. He drifted it, too.
                is true!! he drift the ram in every episode..

Comment

try a motorcycle parts store, I can't remember what their called but it hooks up to the head lights and it alternates the high and low beam(high low high low) so they can be more visible during the day

Comment

Working...
                  X