Chevy boys listen up: news from the pages of hotrod magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevy boys listen up: news from the pages of hotrod magazine

This ones for all ma F-body drifta's According to the February 2004 Hotrod magazine AFR has released new heads for the Ls1 engine family. From the flow numbers hotrod magazine estimates that these heads will be better than the stock z06 and even supersede ported GMPP cylinder heads in flow. Also magazine editors believe (as do I) that they are much more durable pieces than stock and should make "a 346 feel like a 406". So with these new pieces could we possible see a 475hp N/A streetable Z06?
    other tidbits:
    new mustang set for 2k4 retains live axle but incorporates new linkage which I think is similar to the hachis. Independent suspensions are planned later for the upper models, but the live axle is there cause the stang guys wanted it. Lincoln LS provides chassis bits and power is of a 4.6L VCT 300hp V8.............Tsunami like very much.

The reviews are in!!!!! The press loves the new GTO. 0-60 in 5.4 with .86G handling and great sound, plus the best interior gm's ever done. Independent suspension is onboard too. I need this car bad!!!!!!!!!

Keep those V8's sideways!!
Working...
X