auto-manual. how hard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto-manual. how hard?

I didnt have this problem with my s13 daily driver but I have my other s13 ready for a swap. I know it kinda sounds weird but I have my daily driver and my project car the same thing. but to the question. How hard is to change the pedals and everything for when I swap in an SR20. its an auto but the motor isn't in it. the pedals and everything are there and thestuff for them. how hard will it be to change all the auto *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to manual??

From what i've experienced with honda's the pedals is the most diffcult part...otherwise everything else is usually simply sweet...depending on condition of parts and stuff...but the pedals are the hardest part u gotta cut and all sorts of goodies...if i had to rank it from a scale of 1(being the easiest) 10 (being the hardest) the entire swap would have ot be a 8

Comment

my first car was a B16 civic hatch so I know the swap stuff. but not familiar with the pedal sh*t. I hope my project car wont turn into a money pit. i have atleast 5 grand now to spend on the project. and that should be ate up by the swap.

Comment

should be in the tech section but it's just about as hard as a swap in general. there's a couple ways of doing it. I recommend using JDM parts. They are better made, and will be closer together then the USDM pedals. All the info on how to do the swap is at www.srswap.com

Comment

Working...
        X