• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build A Drift Car (Formula D TV) Episode #6

PREMIERE DATE: 5/29/2005
    NEXT AIRING: 5/29/2005 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Build A Drift Car
    Episode #5006

If you ever thought it would be fun to drift in the streets but could in no way do it legally, think again. Check it out as some of Formula D's top drivers hit the streets of Long Beach, CA for the Long Beach Grand Prix, where legal drifting will take place on the streets for the very first time.

Then, find out how drivers prepare for an event. It's not all fun and games. Well, most of the time.

Build A Drift Car
    This episode also airs on:

5/30/2005 2am ET / 11pm PT
    5/30/2005 9am ET / 6am PT
    5/30/2005 1pm ET / 10am PT
    5/31/2005 6pm ET / 3pm PT
    6/2/2005 11am ET / 8am PT
    6/2/2005 6pm ET / 3pm PT
    6/4/2005 4pm ET / 1pm PT
    6/4/2005 10pm ET / 7pm PT
    6/5/2005 2am ET / 11pm PT
    6/16/2005 6pm ET / 3pm PT

He said the Silvia S13 was sold in the US as the 240z!!!!How did u let that slip???

Comment

Wow that sounds dumb.....

Comment

i'll have to watch it again, if thats what it says I'll have it fixed.

Comment

He definately said "240Z"

Comment

ok, so we change it. Mistakes happen. as long as you recognize them and make good, they aren't that big of a deal.

If you have any feedback other than the mistake, let me know.

Comment

Pretty good show
              did that 240 already have a SR20 though?

Max

Comment

what channel is this??

Comment

G4 Tech TV

Comment

acually, i belive its ony G4 now

the episode was cool, except the last section, that guy seems to have no work ethic, you shoulda gotten someone who wouldve done more, even though it was planned, it wassent cool

Comment

G4 and Tech TV are on the same channel dude, they joined up a long time ago

Comment

Hey G4TV,

When does the Drift Atlanta Episode air, June 5th or June 12th? I seem to have conflicting info. I thought I had saw in a TV commercial that it airs on the 5th, plus my Tivo also says this. However, your website lists that it airs on the 12th. Please email or respond to this tread asap. I was planning on hosting a party at my house to watch it this weekend. Thanks.

SageCraft@hotmail.com
                        Jonny Mac

Comment

Atlanta airs on the 12th. Delay your party by a week.

It was originally the 12th, and we wanted it out sooner so we pushed it up to the 5th but after seeing the NJ show, we decided we rather have it longer then have it sooner. So we pushed it back to the 12 (again) and made the show 90 minutes. The NJ show was just too short to show 1/2 the things we wanted to. Now we have an extra 1/2 hour to do more replays, more angles, more drivers and more fun.

In order to accomodate the change to 90 minutes, the show will now air at 10:30 EST and 7:30 PST following Street Fury.

I'll make sure the people who update our web site get all the correct info up there.

Comment

Yup the first thing I did to be able to drift was paint my car. Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by G4tv
                              Atlanta airs on the 12th. Delay your party by a week.

It was originally the 12th, and we wanted it out sooner so we pushed it up to the 5th but after seeing the NJ show, we decided we rather have it longer then have it sooner. So we pushed it back to the 12 (again) and made the show 90 minutes. The NJ show was just too short to show 1/2 the things we wanted to. Now we have an extra 1/2 hour to do more replays, more angles, more drivers and more fun.

In order to accomodate the change to 90 minutes, the show will now air at 10:30 EST and 7:30 PST following Street Fury.

I'll make sure the people who update our web site get all the correct info up there.
                              hell yeah. hell yeah! hell yeah!!!!

G4tv make a sig with a your link
                              Last edited by my 1 88 u; 06-05-2005, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X