No announcement yet.

TPR Magazine FD Feature (Suggestions?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPR Magazine FD Feature (Suggestions?)

TPR Magazine is working on a 32 Page FD feature for their next issue
    over the next 10 days, which will include a parts guide.

If you have any suggestion that you would like them to review then
    please post your ideas on this thread.

Past Issues
    http://store.driftingshop.com/tprma32pasut.html
    http://store.driftingshop.com/tprma32pas1t.html

Id say do the fd and fc. fc's are alot more budget friendly.

Comment

FD= Formula D? or FD=FD3S?

Comment

FD3S Feature

Comment

This issue is finished.

Comment

I thought the issue was pretty good. Should have had some other rotary content, IE old school car feature maybe along with at least a really nice FC. But overall, we were really happy from an advertisers point of view and a rotary fanatic

Comment

I picked it up to look at it and honestly threw it right back on the rack in a minute. I love FDs, but I know that I'm not going to be able to afford one in a long while, and most drifters feel the same way, not to mention the fact that they're hard to get a hold of anyways due to their low production numbers. I think it should have covered the FC also, it wouldn't have added too much more content or bulk to the magazine but it would have grabbed the lower age bracket and budget racers/drifters who cannot afford FDs.

Not to say that it's a badly put together article or magazine, I bought the S13 one and enjoyed it, but just from a drifting and enthusiast standpoint, the FC addition would have been a good move IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by raging panda
                I picked it up to look at it and honestly threw it right back on the rack in a minute. I love FDs, but I know that I'm not going to be able to afford one in a long while, and most drifters feel the same way, not to mention the fact that they're hard to get a hold of anyways due to their low production numbers. I think it should have covered the FC also, it wouldn't have added too much more content or bulk to the magazine but it would have grabbed the lower age bracket and budget racers/drifters who cannot afford FDs.

Not to say that it's a badly put together article or magazine, I bought the S13 one and enjoyed it, but just from a drifting and enthusiast standpoint, the FC addition would have been a good move IMO.
                Ditto to that. I have probably 20 to 1 callers for FC parts over FD parts.

Comment

Working...
                X