New Pics of my S14.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pics of my S14.5

[IMG]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/676000-676999/676488_34.jpg

Some more

Comment

To view all the pics, click the link below.

Comment

clean and simple outside...but get some wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

looking good, but why is there such a big gap between the fender n hood? yeah i have to agree with the dude from above. sexy wheels are what makes a car really stand out.

Comment

Originally posted by dancinghobo
            looking good, but why is there such a big gap between the fender n hood? yeah i have to agree with the dude from above. sexy wheels are what makes a car really stand out.
            body kit is gross

Comment

the gap is from a heavy gauge power wire under the hood. i need to relocate it.

gross?? ahh well everyones entitled to their opinion.

Comment

Gross. Hot Import Nights Spo Com style garbage. But if you like it... cool, fcuk everyone else.

Comment

personally, i wouldve spent all that cash on a manual tranny swap

Comment

ahhh yeah.. that was the plan..... but after puttin the front end into a ditch.. i kinda had to do the conversion then finished off the body. But yeah manual swap and turbo are comin. I never said i was done. Im looking for a manual tranny right now.

Comment

are those dtm tips?

Comment

Lower it. Now. It looks like you're going to go offroading with that thing. What kind of aero is that anyways? Its O.K., ive definitely seen worse! (Bomex for example)

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                          clean and simple outside...but get some wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                          put down the crack pipe

Comment

Yeah RS*R Race Springs should have been in today.... soo i dunno. Yeah definitely needs to be lowered.

Oh the kit, thats the Extreme Dimensions Drift Kit. I looked around and it... was the only one i found that looked good, the rest looked like sh!t, too ricey.

Comment

www.origin-lab.com <-----Will solve your rice problems

www.versionselect.con <-----Will also solve your rice problems
                              Last edited by driftersil80; 05-31-2005, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X