TIME WARNER CABLE ROAD RUNNER 225
    PRESENTED BY U.S. BANK
    PROGRAM OF EVENTS
    THE MILWAUKEE MILE
    Bridgestone Presents The Champ Car World Series Powered by Ford - CHAMP CAR
    ARCA RE/MAX Series - ARCA
    Formula Drift – Drifting

Wednesday, June 1, 2005
    8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Facility Open to CHAMP CAR Series Operations and Supplier Transporters
    12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Facility Open to CHAMP CAR Team Transporters (Parking Only) and Team Motorhomes

Thursday, June 2, 2005
    6:30 AM - 8:00 AM Facility Open to CHAMP CAR Team Transporters (Parking Only)
    8:00 AM - 8:00 PM CHAMP CAR Paddock Open to All Participants
    9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Registration (Outside Turn Two at Rear of Milwaukee Mile Office)
    2:00 PM - 4:00 PM On-track Orientation for Drivers & Team Representatives **
    3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Fueling of Pit Fuel Storage Tanks
    1:00 PM - 5:00 PM CHAMP CAR Technical Inspection

Friday, June 3, 2005
    6:00 AM Facility Open to Registered Participants
    7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Registration (Outside Turn Two at Rear of Milwaukee Mile Office)
    7:30 AM - 12:00 PM CHAMP CAR Technical Inspection
    8:30 AM Grandstands and Infield Open to Public
    9:00 AM - 9:30 AM Drifting
    10:00 AM - 12:00 PM CHAMP CAR Practice
    12:15 PM - 1:45 PM ARCA Practice
    12:30 PM - 4:30 PM CHAMP CAR Technical Inspection
    12:30 PM - 1:30 PM CHAMP CAR Fan Forum (Location TBA)
    2:00 PM - 2:30 PM Pace Car On Track Activities
    2:45 PM - 4:00 PM CHAMP CAR Qualifying
    4:15 PM - 4:45 PM Pace Car On Track Activities
    4:45 PM - 5:10 PM Drifting
    5:00 PM CHAMP CAR DRIVER & TEAM MANAGER MEETING (Drivers Meeting Room)
    5:30 PM - 6:45 PM ARCA Qualifying
    6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CHAMP CAR Fan Appreciation Activity (All Driver Autograph Session -
    Location TBA)
    Saturday, June 4, 2005
    6:00 AM Facility Open to Registered Participants
    7:00 AM - 11:00 AM CHAMP CAR Technical Inspection
    7:30 AM Grandstands and Infield Open to Public
    8:00 AM - 8:15 AM Drifting
    8:00 AM - 11:00 AM Registration
    8:30 AM - 9:00 AM CHAMP CAR WARM UP
    9:00 AM Fueling of Pit Fuel Storage Tanks
    9:15 AM - 9:45 AM Pace Car On Track Activities
    9:45 AM - 10:30 AM Drifting
    10:45 AM - 11:15 AM Pace Car On Track Activities
    11:15 AM GRID CHAMP CARS
    12:00 PM START OF THE TIME WARNER CABLE ROAD RUNNER 225 (Race Number
    3 of the 2005 Champ Car World Series ) 225 Laps
    2:15 PM Grid ARCA
    2:30 PM ARCA RE/MAX Series Race
    * - Each competitor properly presented shall have the opportunity to qualify
    ** - Pursuant to 2005 Champ Car Rule Book. Approved means of transportation are scooters, golf carts, and walking.
    TIME CERTAIN SCHEDULE - All sessions, except as noted, to start and finish on schedule
    Schedule Subject to Change without Notice

Confirmed Drivers;

JR
    Hampton
    Angelo
    Forsberg
    Schwartz
    Casper

Comment

Show em' how we do it, Make us proud boys!

D.A. and Big Smoke! FALKEN Represent

Comment

Will Hampton be taking his MADNESS CAMARO out there or are all Falken drivers listed taking there primary team cars?

Comment

D.A. will be driving there backup cars.
          Forsberg: Z33
          Gittin: S13
          Hampton: FC
          Angelo: S13

Big Smoke will be driving his Green S13 back up car as well.

I'm guessing Casper will probably be driving his primary car (S14)?
          Last edited by 110octane; 06-06-2005, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Did anybody attend?
            I was watching the CART race on TV it was very sparce in the stands.
            It looked as if there's more people at FD events than at this CART race in Milwaukee, hopefully they were all there to see the FD action on top of CART racing.

Also, it was great to see Paul Tracy leading and going around the track but if you took note of all the marks from our FD homies demoing the track, yessir that's how it's done!

See ya'll in Houston, somebody buy me a rack of ribs.
            Texas has some good ole BBQ right!
            Do it big in Texas!

Comment

Hey guys, we are all hanging out in dallas right now on our 4 hour layover. Milwaukee rocks, its one of the coolest cities ever, and I would have never guessed. The event was a total blast. When they showed us pics of the track last week, we were all thinking, what the hell are we supposed to do on a ONE MILE OVAL! (Irwindale is a half mile) We didn't think there was any way our cars could clear those turns. But with entries around 120mph, Vaughn, Tony, and myself were clearing it and clocked at over 100mph towards the exit of the turn! They said the gun read 109mph when I came around that turn. My foot was through the floor. The champ car guys couldn't believe it! The speeds at irwindale are around 80-90mph. There will be some video up soon I hope. Other than that it was a great time! Thanks to FormulaD and Champ Car for taking us out. And a big thanks to Kevin at LS Automotive for all the hard work helping us get our old cars back together in only a weeks time.
              www.chrisforsberg.com
              www.driftalliance.com
              www.nosdrift.com
              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Heh, Chris, the Milwaukee Mile is a regular sprint/Silver Crown hangout. 'Course you're able to get around those turns flat out and sideways.

So when're you guys going to give Knoxville or Terre Haute a try?

In all seriousness, I'm glad that you guys enjoyed a trip to one of midwest open wheel racing's most hallowed tracks. It's a shame you had to be paired up on the CART bill to get there, but still I'm glad you liked it.

Hope you like Burke Lakefront at Cleveland just as much.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you guys in Oregon

Comment

Milwaukee was sooo much fun even the night life surprised us. Like Chris said after looking at the pictures on the internet prior to going we were like what in the world are we gonna do there on a 1 mile oval. We when we arrived we figured it out real quick. 4th gear manjis down the straights and super fast entries into the turns which ended in 105mph+ exits. This definatley is the fastest we have ever entered or exited a turn and it seems to me it could quite possible the fastest drifting ever recorded in the U.S. I will also say how confident I was in my car the first 4th gear foot to the floor entry i did was so predictable the Falken RT615's were unexplanably prepared for the task and at that point those were the only things allowing my car to listen to my inputs at those speeds in fact it started to be a game to see where the edge of them was to where they would give up lets just say that edge was non existant the took whatever I had to give to them and I am very very impressed and i feel very fortunate I am able to run on the best tires on the market. We had a blast we put on an amazing show I cant explain how estatic the Champ car Fans were we were there. In fact a few people came from way far just to see us drift it was insane. Hopefully we will have some pics and video up soon on the Drift Alliance site. I know Pete is a busy dude but im pretty sure he is going to pull some bits and pieces for everyone to see the size of these slightly banked turns we were destroying and the speeds we were hitting.

Portland is gonna be a blast too we cant wait!

J-rod,

the stands were a bit scarce in some sections but thats becasue there was a ton of people in the infield partying and watching the race too. 30k tickets were sold for the event it was a good showing...

See yall in TEXAS!
                    www.driftalliance.com
                    TEAM FALKEN

Comment

anyone have pics yet?

Comment

Next weekend FD invades Houston then after that Portland for anothe CART demo.

You NW drifters better come out in full force showing the support to these guys.
                        I promise you'll be psyched with the guys performance!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous
                          Next weekend FD invades Houston then after that Portland for anothe CART demo.

You NW drifters better come out in full force showing the support to these guys.
                          I promise you'll be psyched with the guys performance!
                          Drift Alliance will be representing hard with Tony Angelo, Chris Forsberg, and Vaughn Gittin. Ryan Hampton is having car problems so he wont be able to make it. I also heard rumors of Dai and Orido showing up!!!

Comment

Here's a few shots of the Drift Alliance boys at the Champ Car race at The Milwaukee Mile. More to come, and video too.

Peter Stark
                            MediaWide Marketing
                            stark@mediawidemarketing.com
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Peter
                              Here's a few shots of the Drift Alliance boys at the Champ Car race at The Milwaukee Mile. More to come, and video too.

Peter Stark
                              MediaWide Marketing
                              stark@mediawidemarketing.com
                              hell yeah thanks cant wait for vids

Comment

Working...
                              X