Clear All

• so i almost died

got a vid of it....

when drifting goes bad!!!

http://www.slackaz.com/images/Video/...arDeathEun.MPG

right click and save as

In car...better drift, crappy exit...

http://www.slackaz.com/images/Video/...oadstarPIT.MPG

again, R.A./S.A.(right click/save as; for u bakas)
    Last edited by Nemesis; 06-03-2005, 08:52 PM.

hahaha , good stuff. i bet you were shitting bricks. dont worry that has happen to me too, more the once.

Comment

You play, you pay. I have a new lower A-Arm thanks to a late night touge session gone bad. 80mph lockup lol. Did you clip a curb or anything?

Comment

That miata is the sexidiying sex beast i've seen all day? Have you got a cardomain or somehwere online I can see more pictures and specs. I'm selling my RX-7 to buy a miata soon..I'd just like to see what's out there.

Close call there too.
        [EDIT]

just looked at your signature. lol . badass car still.
        Last edited by lazymatt7; 06-02-2005, 07:09 PM.

Comment

I did that the other day, cept there were trees instead of giant poles... kinda fun

Comment

Not too smart man. Don't you know when you're just learning you shouldn't have large immovable objects at the corner exit? Woulda been a shame to see that miata totaled.

Comment

Originally posted by lazymatt7
              I'm selling my RX-7 to buy a miata soon..I'd just like to see what's out there.
              Why are you thinking of doing that? Not saying its a bad idea, but I like Turbo FCs and Miatas and I was just wondering.

Comment

i wouldn't say i'm JUST learning...lol....

thanx lazymatt for the compliment...not many people dig the boro roadster...lol...not many at all

Comment

Fun fun. I'm glad you caught it though.

I'm curious if you knew that road well(how fast you could normally take it gripping) and how long you've had that car(how comfortable are you with the car and it's limits)?

You live and learn as we all do. The better you know the car and the better you know the roads, the safer you'll be.

Comment

Originally posted by Drift For Food
                    Fun fun. I'm glad you caught it though.

I'm curious if you knew that road well(how fast you could normally take it gripping) and how long you've had that car(how comfortable are you with the car and it's limits)?

You live and learn as we all do. The better you know the car and the better you know the roads, the safer you'll be.
                    actually i knew the road rather well, except they jus repaved it, so it was pretty slick. and that was something i wasn't expecting...

Comment

jeebus, that would have hurt

Comment

Dang, pretty extreme man, be careful.
                        On another note, nice drift around that corner though. Your miata is hotness man.

Comment

holy shiz! whats was crasy. I'm grad u where able to save that. btw you mite need these next time
                          Attached Files

Comment

Whahahahahahah reminds me of a joke... too inapropriate to post though, moderators wouldn't like me too much.
                            Oh well..... its funny.
                            Here we go, An 89 year old woman goes in for breast implants, thd doctor says "you shouldn't get those", the woman replies "why", and the doctor says,"it will be alotta trouble to have to tuck them into your depends everyday. Whahahaha thats awesome. Way off-topic but awesome.

Comment

Wow, that pillar was almost painted red

Good job saving it tho, i wasnt so lucky, smashed a perfectly good Rikken mesh wheel as i lost it and jumped a curb

Comment

Working...
                              X