No announcement yet.

what inspierd into drifting and racing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what inspierd into drifting and racing?

HI,
    This is my first post and i just was wondering what other people
    got inspiered by that got them to love fixing up cars and pushing the boundries of them and the art of driftting them
    Last edited by spirit taro; 01-06-2004, 09:43 PM.

Re: what inspierd you into drifting and racing?

Originally posted by spirit taro
    HI,
    This is my first post and i just was wondering what other people
    got inspiered by that got them to love fixing up cars and pushing the boundries of them and the art of driftting them
    "live life each sunrise at a time"kumakura san

Comment

Because its competative and its Hella FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah!

Comment

umm, crashing my first car.

Comment

GO SPEED RACER GOOO!....loljk yeah right... you know what, I bet speed racer would own takumi anyday... i think i started back when i was playing gt2 and i was play midfield with that sharp first corner and i came into the corner at a high speed and i start sliding around it and my dad was like ahah power slide...im like whats that? then from there my fav car move was the power slide...years later i was into cars ...prob started inbetween 7th and 8th grade.. then once i hit high school an older friend of mine drove a 240sx and he showed me initial D 1st stage and i was hooked....its been a year or 2 since then but since late 03 ive been really into it trying to learn as much as i can.... when i got my license a month later i crashed mah car .... got rx7 now lookbn for s13's....for me this all started way back but also it just got started....... all i got to say is girls + SEXX + drifting = FUN

Comment

APC sent me a flyer last week and I was hooked that orange car look really sweet.

Naa, I've always been into doing donuts and sliding around corners. I was probably learning to drift around 97' and got into drifting in the Japanese sense a few years later when friends in Japan told me about it.

Comment

the ebrake button in video games? that would probably be it. i mean what cooler way is there to take a corner than in a slide

Comment

I first met drifting in a book store, Once I looked at the Drifting Mark II on the cover of Drift Tengoku, I was HOOKED!

Comment

Working...
                X