PDA

View Full Version : Your FAITH if you dont use common sense!

CRASHDRIVE
01-06-2004, 10:40 PM
This is a horrible faith, If you don't use your common sense!

CRASHDRIVE
01-06-2004, 10:40 PM
this

CRASHDRIVE
01-06-2004, 10:41 PM
and this

CRASHDRIVE
01-06-2004, 10:42 PM
this is worse

Chas
01-06-2004, 10:48 PM
That sucks. Dont be stupid people.

VersionS13
01-06-2004, 10:51 PM
:eek: Damn, that really does suck!

Dilandu
01-06-2004, 10:51 PM
OMG final destination 3

Atimus
01-07-2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
this is worse

is that red stuff i see on the right blood?

Feint
01-07-2004, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Atimus
is that red stuff i see on the right blood?

yes.How do you get the guardrail splitting your car perfectly.

Nemesis
01-07-2004, 08:38 AM
i don't see an entry point of where the guardrail would actually go into the car.

guardrails are meant to give way when hit; they were made to slow you down or stop you goin in a ditch or over a hill and only are suppose to cause minor damage. that guardrail doesn't look like it even bent. on the inside it is a little bit, but the speed that civic had to hit it from that guardrail would've been toast...i'ma call fake on this one...

CRASHDRIVE
01-07-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Nemesis
i don't see an entry point of where the guardrail would actually go into the car.

guardrails are meant to give way when hit; they were made to slow you down or stop you goin in a ditch or over a hill and only are suppose to cause minor damage. that guardrail doesn't look like it even bent. on the inside it is a little bit, but the speed that civic had to hit it from that guardrail would've been toast...i'ma call photoshop on this

Well. All guardrails have an end to it. He hit dead smack at the edge of the guadrail and just skewered the car end to end. Yuck. Yes I believe that's blood.

Ghost of Duluth
01-07-2004, 08:50 AM
I believe the term you are looking for is Fate. Not faith. I don't have any faith in that one. :D

Misthael
01-07-2004, 09:11 AM
Im gonna call fake on this one too. There would be way much more blood where the guard rail goes through the cabin. It goes straight through the steering wheel, so it would go straight through the driver also. Also, I don't think that's possible. Maybe in a Geo, but not a Honda. Guardrails aren't that strong. If it is real then that person is very lucky they don't have a guardrail through their body.

MrodDrft
01-07-2004, 01:21 PM
If that is real.. that is horrible :eek:

ACDSupra7
01-07-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Misthael
Im gonna call fake on this one too. There would be way much more blood where the guard rail goes through the cabin. It goes straight through the steering wheel, so it would go straight through the driver also. Also, I don't think that's possible. Maybe in a Geo, but not a Honda. Guardrails aren't that strong. If it is real then that person is very lucky they don't have a guardrail through their body.

If he was speeding, and hit it dead on, sure it could happen.

Misthael
01-07-2004, 02:35 PM
Yay!! I got quoted!

Yeah. He'd have to be going HELLA FAST!!!!!

CRASHDRIVE
01-07-2004, 02:37 PM
I dont think the driver was hit dead on. I think we was thrown to the side at the impact point. I dont know. But its it's fake Its not good photoshopping. :D Either way. Its still a bad accident.

Dilandu
01-07-2004, 02:42 PM
well there might not be that much blood on the rail becaus at speeds like that I think if something hit you you would problably explode .

MrodDrft
01-07-2004, 03:29 PM
LOL if u exploded there would b blood all over the interior, and maybe some on the rail behind the car... just maybe hehe

Ghost of Duluth
01-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Lol pfffffft maybe he just exploded soo quickly he just vaporized.

:D

Chas
01-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Its fake, notice the guard rail mounts are still intact, a car would take out the wood posts.

panda_3ight_6
01-07-2004, 05:07 PM
It would have hit the first block of wood and stopped. But its a good fake, and possible... if going somthing like 130mph or up. The amount of blood is irrelvent, firemen clean the scene alot of times to make easier investiagtion. Also because of the point of impact it wouldnt have broke the guard rail.

Weapon X
01-07-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Chas
Its fake, notice the guard rail mounts are still intact, a car would take out the wood posts.

No they're knocked off up until where the car stops.

Panda is right, they're not going to take pictures with an impaled husk of man meat right there. Poor guy...I just hope he died on impact.

Chas
01-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Weapon X
No they're knocked off up until where the car stops.

Panda is right, they're not going to take pictures with an impaled husk of man meat right there. Poor guy...I just hope he died on impact.

I see it now, i was looking at the firemans legs.

integratuner666
01-08-2004, 06:58 AM
god,that is like final destination 2..uh......that really sucks,*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*,at least it didnt destroy the woofers in the back:) (1 of them at least)

Feint
01-08-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Feint
How do you get the guardrail splitting your car perfectly.

Called fake from the beginning.^ That would be impossbile,obviously there would be an entry point,bends,and a body.It would be impossible to split your car perfectly with a guardrail.

Godfather
01-08-2004, 10:05 AM
Disclaimer: This could be fake, but the following is what I and others have gathered about these pictures.

This is floating around alot of boards right now. I have no reason to believe this is not real. It has been discussed that this is something that has been known to happen for a long time, though not very common due to the impact point. Newer guard rails have been designed to "roll" when hit directly like this, but the older ones would hold their ground. That rail could, would, and did slice through that car like a knife to butter. Think about how much of that car is made up of "soft/light" materials; @ 100+mph that would be very easy. As for the blood...you stop bleeding when you no longer have a pulse. The rail bassically impaled the driver like a sword. No blunt trauma = no excesive wounds/bleeding.

I believe that when it is your time it is your time...time had run out for this unlucky driver.

Real or not, take the pics as a reminder that you must always drive with a full awareness ouf your surroundings. Drive safe, and stay alive. I don't want to see any threads like this about any of you.

CRASHDRIVE
01-08-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Godfather
Disclaimer: This could be fake, but the following is what I and others have gathered about these pictures.

This is floating around alot of boards right now. I have no reason to believe this is not real. It has been discussed that this is something that has been known to happen for a long time, though not very common due to the impact point. Newer guard rails have been designed to "roll" when hit directly like this, but the older ones would hold their ground. That rail could, would, and did slice through that car like a knife to butter. Think about how much of that car is made up of "soft/light" materials; @ 100+mph that would be very easy. As for the blood...you stop bleeding when you no longer have a pulse. The rail bassically impaled the driver like a sword. No blunt trauma = no excesive wounds/bleeding.

I believe that when it is your time it is your time...time had run out for this unlucky driver.

Real or not, take the pics as a reminder that you must always drive with a full awareness ouf your surroundings. Drive safe, and stay alive. I don't want to see any threads like this about any of you.

Its fake. Check the rear view picture. There's a Pole that's in two pieces. So is the front view picture. There's an impact point for a pole. But they just added the blur and added the guardrail :D. Even though its a fake guardrail. Its still a Highway accident. Its still no reason for you to speed up and hope not to hit a guardrail.

He he.. I dont really know if it's fake or not. But that's my opinion :D

noodleman
01-08-2004, 10:57 AM
Looks real to me.

Look at the first picture, the car seems to have hit the rail at probably a 20-30 degree angle. The first couple wooden supports were knocked out of the way and the rail was bent away towards the other side of the road. The car was most likely travelling in excess of 100 mph and when it hit the guardrail while the guardrail gave to the right the angle was shallow enough for the car to continue straight into the other part of the guardrail through the steering column.

Since a piece of straw can be accelerated in a tornado to about 100 mph and then can easily penetrate wood, its perfectly reasonable to believe that a car travelling that fast could be impaled on the rail.

Scott
01-08-2004, 01:02 PM
yeah, the things that happen in tornadoes is weird. you see 2x4 and blades of grass go through some things that just seem...well, impoossible.

But yeah, wheter real or not, dont be dumb on the streets.

pcbootleger
01-09-2004, 07:18 PM
more pics

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=460892

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=460893

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=460894

spinitsidewayz!
01-10-2004, 01:26 AM
all i can say is ........

and i thought wearing a helmet and pillows everywhere would keep you safe:p

but seriously..... ::shudder::

SkRiBlZ
01-10-2004, 10:00 AM
wow thats nuts, death hopefully was instant, but looks like it would ahve taken the guy right through the stomach, hopefully it was painless. i feel sorry for his family that has to live with thoes concequences, the new guard rails have special ends which curl the rail when you hit it head on, that uses the impact of the car to bend the rail away from the car, it also slows the car down. unfortunately older rails do not have this feature, and they can spear right through a car

Shin_Kudou
01-10-2004, 10:21 AM
I think the guy wasn't hit, somehow or other. If he was skewered by that thing, they'd have a hell of a time getting him off. My guess is that he was to one side and narrowly averted impalement.

spock
01-10-2004, 10:36 AM
Holy crap! And that happened here ?! That really sucks.

panda_3ight_6
01-10-2004, 09:18 PM
Well somthing to know is that this is a Street drag accident or a reckless driving accident, If it were drifting or touge they circumstances would have been majorly differnt. But there has been many deaths because of Irresponsible Touge drivers. As for the body, it is removed as quickly as possiable be, their dead or alive... its removed as quick as possiable. But if you stopped bleeding when you had no pulse thats not true. Your body releases everything when you pass, including bowels and bladder. When you get cut like a major cut it will pour blood untill you have no more left in your body. How do you think people are imbalmed?

VRDjr
01-10-2004, 09:25 PM
This guy obviously didn't play enough Tokyo Extreme...just wrap a towel around your front bumper and you'll bounce off regardless of speed.

Godfather
01-11-2004, 01:29 AM
I was refering to the fact to it being a "slice" or Stab" type injury. It is true that the body relaxes and "releases" upon passing, but blood will no longer have outward pressure so it will react like watter at the end of an eyedropper in a close wound case (stab, cut, gun shot....).

I'm no EMT, but this is what I have been told by various people that are around this sort of thing (ER, EMT, FD, PD). If I'm wron, I'm wrong...big deal.

pcbootleger
01-11-2004, 01:33 AM
I am pretty sure it got the passenger as this car is RHD. (unless that pic is flipped) I highly doubt someone would import a civic into the US.

SkRiBlZ
01-11-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by pcbootleger
I am pretty sure it got the passenger as this car is RHD. (unless that pic is flipped) I highly doubt someone would import a civic into the US.

no it's definately lhd, you cant tell though cuz the steering wheel is gone. according to the news report picks the accident happened in Allen, texas, the news station has a website www.wfaa.com but i cant find anythign else more ont he crash ne where, i really think nobody truly knows what happened so it's wrong to say they were running from cops/street racing (or any other crazy story out there), i tried to find the true story but i cant find anything, i might e-mail the news station to see what they can tell me so we acn all know insted of people assuming it was another "stupid street racer speeding"

Weapon X
01-11-2004, 01:34 PM
Is that a leg?

Scott
01-11-2004, 01:43 PM
that really looks like a leg.

MrodDrft
01-11-2004, 02:21 PM
That is affirmative

MrodDrft
01-13-2004, 02:27 PM
Foudn this on the information superhighway..

How in the hell does this person come away from this with only a hand injury.....God was definitely looking down on him/her on this night.....VTEC POWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=31737

or here..
http://www.kutsujuracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3665

Scott
01-16-2004, 10:42 PM
http://www.versusatl.com/internet/asianballs.gif

^^^^^All i can say for sure is that this is funny as $hit!

chrisfromda909
01-17-2004, 04:43 AM
i found this very funny also... Quote

Originally posted by srtchamp [from that srt forum or whatever]
Well it is right hand drive.......

how is that RHD?

Does he drive on the right with the gauges on the left? If so that's probably a good reason why he crashed. He looked at his gauges and hit the rail.

also in the past 2 minutes ive seen that giant squirrel with the humongous nuts on 4 peoples avatars in 3 different websites lol...

pcbootleger
01-18-2004, 12:11 AM
odd. well look at the first pic. they are driving on the left side.

major typo

chrisfromda909
01-18-2004, 03:44 AM
ok now i am fuking confused... is it determined to be real or not?