Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my friends 240z turbo, the transformation

started like this

got sick of the orange so decided to make it a little more...mean...

and now it's the monster that u see here

this is whats underneathe...

I think u should have stuck with the orange.

Comment

orange looks well better.... as long as ur happy with it but i think it looks a little pail like its been painted with kids paint

Comment

u cant be serious. unless the paint was scratched and chipped theres no reason to make it flat black. the copper looked beautiful. how much did he pick it up for anyway? that thing is sweet regardless.

Comment

Well, its that guys car and if he wants flat black then he can do it but im going to agree with everyone else. If there is nothing wrong with the paint, then dont repaint it. That orange was very very nice, and with a new set of wheels and suspension work, it would have looked pretty "mean" too...

But like i said, to each their own. Doesn't look too bad.

Comment

the paint was cracked and chipper to hell, cant tell in the pix

Comment

Well, i mylself liked the orange better, but if the paint was all chiped and stuff then sure, have a blast with it

Need some deeper wheels to make it look really mean, and with some wider rears it would be for performance as well

Comment

Hey people, shut-up about the color. Ok the orange may have looked better to alot of you, but if it was chipped, and he was sick of it and he likes black, then let it go with his style. I for one think it looks pretty good. The orange did however bring alittle more "life" to it, but the black isn't terrible. Whatever floats his boat.
                Plus you people needed stop judging the car just by the paint, its not the paint that gives it the performance.
                And in noway am I trying to start a flame war. I didn't mean to sound mean, hope you didn't take it like that. I was just saying, don't kill him about the color, whatever floats his boat, its his car.

Comment

Even if it was chipped thats crazy. Thats almost as bad as SCC's spray painted STi.

Nothing wrong with a spray paint job on a nasty old S13 or Corolla that's just for playing with, but on nice cars with nice paint its just silly.

Comment

i think that scc's apray painted black sti is sick as *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. it looks really sick imo and it takes balls to spray paint a brand new 30k car.

Comment

flat black rattle can paint on a new sti is just plain stupid. if you do that to an sti , u should get kicked in the nuts . 30 k? for an sti? where? last time i checked at south coast subaru it was gonna be 47k financed for me. maybe cuz im 18 but i have damn good credit. but please please do tell where u found one for 30k i would love to buy one for that cheap.

Comment

I have no problem with flat black, i started out with my corolla flat black, then i realized where i live, in the 100 degree weather, black is not the best color, the car looks great with either orange or black, just look at that FMIC

Comment

I think it makes it look like its not done, like you are going to still do something and then paint it.
                          I think the SCC flat black subaru is the best looking flat black car,imo.

I have pictures of it, but when i try to upload them the screen goes blank?

Comment

does he lives ner to la joya?? cuzz i hav seem one like the orange candy one....

Comment

Originally posted by dancinghobo
                              flat black rattle can paint on a new sti is just plain stupid. if you do that to an sti , u should get kicked in the nuts . 30 k? for an sti? where? last time i checked at south coast subaru it was gonna be 47k financed for me. maybe cuz im 18 but i have damn good credit. but please please do tell where u found one for 30k i would love to buy one for that cheap.
                              47k for a financed STi? Man something's wrong here...

Subaru STi's starting at $32,295

Comment

Working...
                              X