Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello everyone i am new to the site i must say that what i have seen of it so far i really like. i have been a member of many other forums in the past and i must say that this is by far the best one so far. well here is a little bit about me i am an automotive technician at a performance shop in ky., cars i drive = 1985 ae86 , 1998 acura integra , 1992 civic coupe 602hp demon .... thanks for listening everyone and nice to meet everyone

how the chicken there? lol nice to meet you...my names bobo and i drive a 91 nissan atessa and planning to get a 180 in the summer and i plan on going to melbourne in a year and a half

Comment

hey markeese180sx where in japan do you live i leave for japan on jan 19

Comment

hey wuts up JDM man welcome to Drifting.com LOL my names ray i also wanna become an auto tech where did u study? i dont have a car yet but im looking to buy a 240sx well welcome to the site

Comment

kanagawa ken japan...where are u goin? im about 30 miles from tokyo..but it takes 2 anda half hours minimum with traffic...45 minutes without..are u moving on base or off? if on base i live on zama(sobudai-mae)...its around the atsugi and sagamihara area...ill be in florida next year...im buyin a house near melbourne this summer...im buying a house aka my parents but i have to pay the rent when i live in it...we could meet up if ur close by?

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Glad to have ya.

Now go out and drive

and look for me in the upcoming Weiss commercial. It airs in Kentucky so I here. We shoot it tomorrow.

Comment

welcome man. a 600hp civic. damn thats intense. What kinda setup is it? Anyways, you should check out www.jdmcivic.com we would love to have you there with that beast. Best forum board ive been on personally. peace dude

Comment

thanks tokyodrifterxo7 , the civic is not actually mine though, but i drive and tune the car, i wish it was mine it is my best friends that owns the shop that i work at , the car is actually an old greddy race car , it has three willow springs trophies and hold the record lap time at that specefic track... the car has a jg pro series engine with a custom turbo setup, you can visit the car at this site
                http://www.streetsports.com/Photos/V...18C%20turbo%20(fully%20built)/-Civic%20Page.htm

Comment

markeese180sx i am visiting my brother in yokosuka, that is where he is based he is in the navy.. but i am usually all over japan .. maybe we could meet up i am usually out racing with some of my friends at night and we travel all over...., but i fly into narita on jan. 19 , hit me up if you like

Comment

lol u mean yohosuka? did u hear that my team aka zama football got 1st place in the kanto plains? HOOOAH lol...yokosuka got better from last year and yokota sucks..first time zama beat yokota in 7 years

Comment

that car is killer man. im jealous

Comment

Working...
                      X