LIVE UPDATE (Formula D Houston)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIVE UPDATE (Formula D Houston)

Taka's car flipped on its side and they are trying to fix the parts that broke by tomorrow.

who qualified for tomorrow?

I heard Ernie Fixmer was doin pretty good in his car...

Comment

WTF? Please keep us updated!

Comment

I AM HIGH ON SHROOMS RIGHT NOW. I JUST turn off caps talked to chris forsberg aka "topics II" my hoomie, my brotherin and Pete the mountain man VARLEY opps caps again...well anyways TONY MUTHER*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING ANGELO Qualified muther*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing 2nd for the top 32...BOO YAH!!! Tyler dude man got 1st...I wont say his name cause of his sponsors...wants to hang out sooo bad. He hates driving, its so queer. Doing drugs on the east coast is where its at. My eagle on my arm is freaking out now. Hes the Yuengling Eagle and hes done psycho style thanks to BEN....anyways, dont delete this, i need to read this tomorrow...plus it has some pertant info on there about stupid drifting booooringg snoozeee fest, glorified doughnuts smokey nonsense b/c Tony Fistfight ANGELO made it, and thats real news. PEace out!!

Comment

BAHAHahahahahhahahahahahhahyhahahh

Comment

and that would be my buddy adam barker ladies and gentlemen Adam ROCK ON

The race tomorrow is going to be insane. I say that alot, but its mainly because all the guys racing, our little brotherhood of drifting, yea all of the guys are out for blood. Everyone is feeling out the course and there cars, and it looks to be and interesting race day. Forseberg looks unstoppable, the speeds he is going in through and out with are amazing, ANGELO and that FD, that thing is great, Dave at Speed Machine built an incredible motor, and it is singing that mean rotary tune, and EVERYONE CAN HEAR IT.....from a mile away..... That thing is ridiculous. The other cars are looking great, like everyone else, all the big names are on par with the performance, JR is killin' it, Rhys is killin' it, I want to see the tandem runs really badly. Taka did a rail slide in the Hachi and it landed on its side, EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE was on hand to help him out and save the car from landing on its roof, that was an awesome effort from all the racers and the team, it was kinda cluttered, but the geniune concern was what made it clear, that we are really all a big family, that was awesome, but yea i need to sleep, i dont even now why I am awake, we got a race tomorrow....PEACE

Comment

Taka TIPPED and not flip.

Its only cosmetics and little stuff. He'll be back and running tomorrow morning.

-Al

Comment

thats good to know..cause I am really looking forward to seein him run today.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Barker
                  I AM HIGH ON SHROOMS RIGHT NOW. I JUST turn off caps talked to chris forsberg aka "topics II" my hoomie, my brotherin and Pete the mountain man VARLEY opps caps again...well anyways TONY MUTHER*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING ANGELO Qualified muther*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing 2nd for the top 32...BOO YAH!!! Tyler dude man got 1st...I wont say his name cause of his sponsors...wants to hang out sooo bad. He hates driving, its so queer. Doing drugs on the east coast is where its at. My eagle on my arm is freaking out now. Hes the Yuengling Eagle and hes done psycho style thanks to BEN....anyways, dont delete this, i need to read this tomorrow...plus it has some pertant info on there about stupid drifting booooringg snoozeee fest, glorified doughnuts smokey nonsense b/c Tony Fistfight ANGELO made it, and thats real news. PEace out!!

Here Pete now you can't delete it you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored*..rofl..

Comment

Team Rotora is out after breaking a rear 300zx knuckle.

Comment

Yesterday Taka explained over the phone that the damage was more than cosmetic.

Originally posted by .Al
                      Taka TIPPED and not flip.

Its only cosmetics and little stuff. He'll be back and running tomorrow morning.

-Al

Comment

Team RMR released a few video clips from yesterday.

Comment

i cant find those videos anywhere u said rmr released...

Comment

The files are being uploaded now.

Comment

Working...
                            X