Winner for the DA Contest is.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winner for the DA Contest is.....

the votes are in and we have picked a winner. the design is amazing and he is only 16 years old and its his first design contest he has ever entered into. his name is josh and he is a rocker. we are sending the design into our print guy and should have it back in 2 weeks or so! i don;t wanna post the design just yet. i want to wait till its on a shirt and josh gets his hands on it, so its everything he wanted to be and then its goin up for sale!

Congrats to Josh
    he is gettin a box full of DA goodies for him and his buddies!

until next time.......
    thanks for all the entries!!!!

Bump.... Bump..... Bump it UP!!!!!!!!
    who has seen you got served???

should we have a girl tshirt contest for girls only?????
    cause this shirt had duder written all over it!

Comment

show us!

Comment

its been over two weeks. the guy doing your printing must be doing it in slow motion or something.

Comment

man what a lucky guy...cant wait to see it!

Comment

haha

Originally posted by frictionfighter
            its been over two weeks. the guy doing your printing must be doing it in slow motion or something.
            thats actually true, its kinda funny. He hand pants each shirt with a Q-tip. which really brings out the detail in all design's. That why the wait is worth while.

Wait till u hear how our pins get made........

Comment

the bukake method works wonders for screen printing. smells bad afterwards though.

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
                the bukake method works wonders for screen printing. smells bad afterwards though.
                the bukake method is fantastic for white on black shirts or blue dresses. i just screened me a shirt today though, not bukake style though.

Comment

Originally posted by TopicsSenior
                  Bump.... Bump..... Bump it UP!!!!!!!!
                  who has seen you got served???

HaH I just spent the best hour and a half of my life watching that cinematic masterpiece!

I think I will go buy the DVD tommorow, does anybody know if it has kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* bonus features?!

The weapon H
                  Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHampton
                    HaH I just spent the best hour and a half of my life watching that cinematic masterpiece!

I think I will go buy the DVD tommorow, does anybody know if it has kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* bonus features?!

The weapon H
                    yeah. theres a scene that got cut from the big dance off at the end where Lil Kim blows everyone on the winning team.

Comment

Working...
                    X