• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Alliance DVD deal with Warner/Destroy

Announcement

www.destroyentertainment.com
    www.destroynetwork.com

Destroy Entertainment plans to thrash the Import Industry with the launch of the Drift Alliance DVD.

Orange County, CA- Destroy Entertainment and Warner Strategic Marketing are pleased to announce an exclusive multi-year distribution and marketing agreement, providing a solid foundation for the launch of the Drift Alliance DVD.

Destroy Entertainment; WSM and the Drift Alliance have signed a DVD deal that will bring the Drift Alliance straight into the major DVD home video market, Pay per View, Digital Download and Broadcast.

The full length DVD will feature international demo footage, battles, drift car build-ups, outrageous behind the scenes action, street drifting, bonus footage, photo gallery and general disrespect for their own well-being. Drift Alliance co-founder Tony Angelo and crew feel, “The import industry as we know it is dead, it is our responsibility to bury it and change things. We are at the forefront of something very new, that has very big potential. This video will be highly influential in what happens over the next few years.”
    Sean Murphy President Destroy Entertainment claims “Drifting is the fastest growing US motor-sport and the Drift Alliance is the core leader”

“The Drift Alliance” DVD will be released January 2006 into major retail.
    See more at www.driftalliance.com

Destroy Entertainment was founded in 2004 by lifestyle video veterans Eric Boyd & Sean Murphy. Their mission: to introduce urban/street culture/action sports content into the marketplace with an innovative lifestyle and brand-driven approach. The two principals, with more than 20 years of brand-building experience between them, are known for developing edgy video programming incorporating endemic sponsorships, event marketing and music. Destroy Entertainment has joined forces with Warner Strategic Marketing. WSM is part of WMG (Warner Music Group) and distributed through WEA (Warner, Elektra, Atlantic)
    Last edited by ///AMG; 06-15-2005, 01:49 PM.

Sean,
    Is the deal about DA or DE?
    C'mon how big does that logo need to be???
    DA DVD not Destroy DVD, busting you...

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous
      Sean,
      Is the deal about DA or DE?
      C'mon how big does that logo need to be???
      DA DVD not Destroy DVD, busting you...
      asshatt! rofl....
      Last edited by ///AMG; 06-14-2005, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ///AMG
        Destroy Entertainment was founded in 2004 by lifestyle video veterans Eric Boyd & Sean Murphy.
        i wish i was a lifestyle video veteran...

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
          i wish i was a lifestyle video veteran...
          I bet you do..
          We have produced and launched several multi-platinum lifestyle titles. That's what that means.

Comment

Haha...... More Cheese

Comment

Originally posted by ///AMG
              I bet you do..
              We have produced and launched several multi-platinum lifestyle titles. That's what that means.
              and, out of curiousity, what exactly would a lifestyle title be? pelase dont give examples, but a descrition.

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                and, out of curiousity, what exactly would a lifestyle title be? pelase dont give examples, but a descrition.
                No need to make this announcment thread go off topic.
                In general a lifestyle video is an example of a certain Genre.
                Like a skate video.
                The successful ones are authentic depictions of a certain scene produced by a legitimate crew and partnerd with a group who belives in the vision.

Comment

Glad to see that this is actually happening. It will be nice to support the DA crew.

Zach

Comment

"The import industry as we know it is dead, it is our responsibility to bury it and change things. We are at the forefront of something very new, that has very big potential. This video will be highly influential in what happens over the next few years.”-Tony Angelo
                    HAIL THE NEW WORLD ORDER........ you should make the foam fingers have that on em!

Comment

It seems Tony has a very unique POV and by the current state of the indusrty I agree.
                      This will be like the music shake up of the early 90's when Nirvana crushed the Hair Bands...lol
                      edit..above Nirvana reference was a total parody.
                      The DA is more like Spinal Tap.
                      Last edited by ///AMG; 06-15-2005, 03:03 PM.

Comment

we partied w/ these guys last weekend in Houston at formula D. they may not know kung fu but they know CRAZY! we had an awesome time.

///AMG, we're starting a metal/hard rock band w/ tony singing, me on bass and hubert young on guitar. We need you to get behind the skins again yo!

Comment

Originally posted by AllMotorKing
                          we partied w/ these guys last weekend in Houston at formula D. they may not know kung fu but they know CRAZY! we had an awesome time.

///AMG, we're starting a metal/hard rock band w/ tony singing, me on bass and hubert young on guitar. We need you to get behind the skins again yo!
                          I am IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! beware I play an ubermean double kick..
                          but only if we call the band "Free Beer"
                          Our shows will sell out!!!!!!!!!
                          edit
                          come to think of it, I can probably get our music on some DVD soundtracks..lol
                          Last edited by ///AMG; 06-15-2005, 04:00 PM.

Comment

I wonder if they could do a video of me sitting on my arse. I hear sitting on your arse is a pretty popular urban lifestyle....
                            Sounds pretty neato. So when is this all supposed to materialize?

Comment

Originally posted by AllMotorKing

You'll need a Marshall half stack that goes to 11 and then your ready to rock

Comment

Working...
                              X