Drift Day 6-18-05 Pictures & Vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Day 6-18-05 Pictures & Vids

Here is some pics for that event if anyone is intrested. Just follow the Links

Drift Day 6-18-05 Pics

Drift Day 6-18-05 Vids

We messed up the videos links and had disabled them on mistake, just updating in case you didnt get to see them.
    Last edited by EverythingDrift; 06-30-2005, 05:20 PM.

nice pics and vids thanks for being out there

Comment

yeah, that red Z was pretty bitchen.

both him and the black Z are advance drivers.

thanks for the pictures

are you gonna be there next drift day, id like to get pictures of me drifting with the works on.

do any of those videos have the white or blue Z?
      Last edited by hatebbobbarker; 06-23-2005, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
        yeah, that red Z was pretty bitchen.

both him and the black Z are advance drivers.

thanks for the pictures

are you gonna be there next drift day, id like to get pictures of me drifting with the works on.

do any of those videos have the white or blue Z?

We intend to be at the next drift event. Very busy more and more as of lately. But we will definetly try to come out and take pictures of all cars. At least one of each drifter/ride out there. With more and more events coming into play, just makes it more dificult. As in the video, I have video of the event that still hasnt been converted to mpeg. We maight make a video of the day we have available for download only. Dont need the b/w killed off a 30minute video. Still to be determined. If you see us out there and want your car shot spicifically. Just look for us.

George
        EFX1 Entertainment
        www.everythingdrift.com

Comment

ya that guy in the red z is gnarly. he used to have a silver one i think, bu then he crashed it so he was mia for a while swapping al the old parts onto the new car.

he is definantly a baller. mad props to anyone who can show up with extra rims, not like stock ones with new tires for drifting lol. i want to be like that on day

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
            ya that guy in the red z is gnarly. he used to have a silver one i think, bu then he crashed it so he was mia for a while swapping al the old parts onto the new car.

he is definantly a baller. mad props to anyone who can show up with extra rims, not like stock ones with new tires for drifting lol. i want to be like that on day

yeah, he useto have a silver one

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift
              We intend to be at the next drift event. Very busy more and more as of lately. But we will definetly try to come out and take pictures of all cars. At least one of each drifter/ride out there. With more and more events coming into play, just makes it more dificult. As in the video, I have video of the event that still hasnt been converted to mpeg. We maight make a video of the day we have available for download only. Dont need the b/w killed off a 30minute video. Still to be determined. If you see us out there and want your car shot spicifically. Just look for us.

George
              EFX1 Entertainment
              www.everythingdrift.com
              im sad, i saw pics of my friends cars out there, but not my z i musta sucked or something. (i drove the blue 350z)
              but thats cool that you guys have a gallery up.

Comment

there is always time for pictures.. just keep practicing..

Comment

Originally posted by daytona350z
                  im sad, i saw pics of my friends cars out there, but not my z i musta sucked or something. (i drove the blue 350z)
                  but thats cool that you guys have a gallery up.

Sorry bro, we saw you drift, but got lazy towards the end of the day. cant blame us the sun was a biatch.. Also my photographer ended up with a very nice crisply burned red neck. So we took off during your runs. Good runs though. Like I said, we will be back out. I think I have it on video though. So I might convert to mpeg.

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift
                    Sorry bro, we saw you drift, but got lazy towards the end of the day. cant blame us the sun was a biatch.. Also my photographer ended up with a very nice crisply burned red neck. So we took off during your runs. Good runs though. Like I said, we will be back out. I think I have it on video though. So I might convert to mpeg.
                    no worries, i didnt mean to sound mad or anything, its cool yyou guys are taking pics, no one seems to be anymore

Comment

Originally posted by daytona350z
                      no worries, i didnt mean to sound mad or anything, its cool yyou guys are taking pics, no one seems to be anymore
                      Hence the name.. Everythingdrift. Also, we posted about half of the pics we had also, we posted the best of what we had, but at least one of each car we had. So we did miss shooting you, sorry again. We will try to be out more though. Thanx to DriftDay for letting us shoot.

Comment

Working...
                      X