X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaido Battle: Legend of the Touge

the third and newest Kaido Battle game from Genki for PS2
    http://www.genki.co.jp/games/touge/p.../download.html

is there anywhere to buy a PS2 that will play these japanese games...? Cause this game just looks sic...

Comment

there is a disc swap method that will allow you to play japanese ps2 games. you can buy the swap disc on ebay. look it up and i'm sure you will find it.

Comment

Check these websites.

http://www.lik-sang.com/list.php?nav...b&category=24&

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-o.html

I bought my white ps2 from lik-sang.com. You can also pre-order Kaido Battle:Touge no Densetsu.
        Last edited by NISMOboy; 06-23-2005, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Anyone know the name of the song in the long trailer? I really like it.

B-Wurm

Comment

whats the name of a reliable mod chip company?

Comment

i would suggest going through play-asia if you're buying a japanese ps2. i bought mine through there and the customer service, shipping, and everything was awesome.

just as an FYI

Comment

Where can u get this game at? Probably only thru the net huh? If only there were a english version. Hopefully it'll be easy to figure out like the Initial D game was.

Comment

Originally posted by DV_S13SIlvia
                  Where can u get this game at? Probably only thru the net huh? If only there were a english version. Hopefully it'll be easy to figure out like the Initial D game was.
                  it gets a lot to get used to it. harder than Initial D in my opinion. but not too bad.

and yes, import only.

Comment

if it like kaido battle 2, most of the game will be in english and from the looks of the clips i seen i think it will

Comment

I think I broke my enitre ps2 trying to play imported games on it, I have the new slimline ps2 and flip cover w/ swap magic 3.6 I own Kaido Battle 2 and Initial D special stage, but I never played them yet X_X if anyone knows how to work the flip top cover and swap magic for newer ps2 please tell me I wasted like almost 150$ getting this crap

Comment

Originally posted by AaronConklin
                        I think I broke my enitre ps2 trying to play imported games on it, I have the new slimline ps2 and flip cover w/ swap magic 3.6 I own Kaido Battle 2 and Initial D special stage, but I never played them yet X_X if anyone knows how to work the flip top cover and swap magic for newer ps2 please tell me I wasted like almost 150$ getting this crap
                        That's why you never do the flip top. If you want to save money, you can buy a chip and track down a computer engineering student (if they can't solder, they don't deserve to be in engineering) and get them to do the work at the fraction of the price that a "shop" will do it at. Or, if your feeling brave, can do it yourself with detailed instructions that provide pictures on how to do it. Never take any swap method.

Comment

Working...
                        X