Whats up with that???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with that???

Hey everyone, hey I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that the people the interview the drivers on Formula D like Mecca and that other chick kinda try to show things that arent really there and try to instagate??? I mean I have Tivo and record all the competitions, and I was watching round 3 last night and it kinda seemed like they were trying to get the drivers to talk bad about the other drivers that they were up against.
    Like for example when Sam was against Hubert in the first run, that chick went up to Hubert and was asking if he was intimadated by the viper and how he felt by losing. I dont know maybe its just me but it kinda seems like they try to make rivals out of these drivers and want to see these drivers talk down to other drivers. Of course it hasent happen yet because it seems like all the drivers are cool with one another but I would really like to know the opinion that you guys have and maybe some of the drivers as well. Thanks....

They are trying to turn it into a soap opera, like WWE kind of thing. That is completely *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored* thing to do, these guys aren't about that and neither is the sport.

Comment

i know exactly what u guys are talking about. It's getting really stupid how they do that. Funny at the same time though because they all just say that they are all good friends.

also that no tallent azz clown anouncer needs to stop saying "spy hunter smoke" everytime a driver crates a cloud.

Comment

I agree with everybody, they just need to let the sport be what it is!! And you want to talk about bad announcers.... The idiot that was announcing at D1 Irwindale this year needed a swift kick in the mouth. That was the worst and most annoying commentary I've ever heard in my life!!

Zach

Comment

Talking to alot of the drifters as we get more and more involved with drifting. Almost all of them are friends. Even party and kick it with each other. So they do make it out to be a rivalry to hype it up no more, but cant do it since there isnt none. Granted, when on the track it is a competition and all will tell you that it is exactly that. But when all is said and done, it is back to being friends and so on.

Comment

they need to bail all the dorks working in front of the camra and get someone who is involved in drifting IMHO

Comment

I couldn't agree more. Get all of the idiotic F&F wannabe's out from in front of the camera and put someone with actual drifting experience in thier place. I'd rather see a guy or girl that knows what they're talking about on camera instead of some really hot girl with $10 grand worth of fake chest who is a total moron.

Zach

Comment

Originally posted by Boostedrex
                I agree with everybody, they just need to let the sport be what it is!! And you want to talk about bad announcers.... The idiot that was announcing at D1 Irwindale this year needed a swift kick in the mouth. That was the worst and most annoying commentary I've ever heard in my life!!

Zach

i hope you're not talking about Toshi! Or do you mean the british guy? hes allright, better than the formula D guy for sure. you do have a point, theres hot girls into drifting, im sure theyd do better then her, i figure in another year someone cool wont be driving anymore and he can become the announcer.

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo
                  Like for example when Sam was against Hubert in the first run, that chick went up to Hubert and was asking if he was intimadated by the viper and how he felt by losing.
                  How is that instigation? You compete against each other, you lose or win. Yah it sucks to lose, and the question was lame, but there is no instigation in that question that would lead to start a rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by zerodrifter

also that no tallent azz clown anouncer needs to stop saying "spy hunter smoke" everytime a driver crates a cloud.
                    hahahahaha I think the exact same thing everytime I hear that guy. They should really get some better announcers out there. Not some fat guy with a broke azz mohawk.

Comment

Working...
                    X