Tsuchiya vs Orido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsuchiya vs Orido

Who do you think is a better drifter, Tsuchiya or Orido?
    Keiichi Tsuchiya
    58.33%
    Manibu Orido
    41.67%

Better drifter... hmmm or do u mean more skilled.. This poll makes no sense as both drivers are sooooo good

Comment

I'd say Tsuchiya. I gotta admit I'm a little bias, not cuz he's the Drift King, but cuz Orido wouldn't give me an autograph at D1 last year( in that courteous sorta way)

Comment

from what i have seen, i think Orido has more skill.

Comment

from the option vids ive seen keeichi is a better race driver but orido is better at drifting

Comment

Dorikin is much more famous...and he's a nice guy...i like him..and his skills are amazing..i dont know the other guy..so..im not voting yet..eheh

Comment

but orido is better at drifting
              Then why is tsuchiya the drift king ?

Comment

i dont make the names and labels its all personal opinion really, i like orido's style
                come on people dont forget to vote when youpost or well never find out

Comment

TSUCHIYA TSUCHIYA TSUCHIYA!!! ..come on guys!

Comment

theres only why reason why Orido didnt give his autograph he's intimidated by Keiichi...lol..jk jk

Comment

orido has a cool webpage so nyah! even if it is in japanese and take 5 minutes for the flash intro to load and he has the umbrella girls soo to illustrate
                      i wish i could be either one of them really, i like tsuchiya alot as well
                      Last edited by jaxhounds; 01-10-2004, 03:51 PM.

Comment

both are very good...but honestly there styles arnt as flashy as some of the newer drifters out there..but hey time marches on

Comment

both good

those are two amazing drivers. id say that keiichi would win on the track but lose on the touge.

Comment

Here is a photo of them at the D1 Drivers Meeting

Comment

They are always together.. what u dont realize is that all the drivers hang out together. Such as NOB and Ueno.

Comment

Working...
                              X