X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSU: my shopping cart drift team

click here for a short clip!!

^ must have quicktime to watch! enjoy!

..and remember, we are the originals, we did it first!

That's fuking hilarious. I like how the other guy spun out. Nice touch. Nice race car cart too. Keep havin fun.

Comment

thanks, we're making a long one, with better video quality, and i'm going to overdub option video sounds like announcer banter and stuff...going to be sweet!!!

Comment

lol, your not the first but your the first to make a video of it. But hey, can i tryout for your LFS drift team? I been practicin allot...

Comment

RE:

lol, you've been planning this for a while if I recall correctly.

Comment

hahahaha omg that is sum funney $hit,haha they shoudl make that a sport,i love it how you linked them up,nice

Comment

you should see it when we get 4-5 people from the whole team going!! crazyness.

Comment

LMAO!!!! omg that was so funny!!! im gonna go try it in farmer jacks lol

Comment

lol i hope to see the full version soon dude what body kit is on that shopping cart? and what jdm engine does it have?

Comment

THAT VID IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! where did u get that shopping cart body kit i want one! there should be a way to make one maybe like a 240sx or an 86. HOLY BUDDHA bATmAN! there could be a market for these! im going to get some cardboard and make some sketches. im going to VONS and uh "borrow"....yes "borrow" a shopping cart and get some fitting done. i will make a post in a couple weeks.

Comment

I hear cops are carckin down on illeagle shopping cart racing.

PS, i want to battle you, 4 isles, first to the meat section wins.

Comment

yeah, its getting bad, we have to take our rides in trucks with bedcovers now so we dont get rolled when they see our custom carts. Plus some kid wrecked his cart at Pavillions and bent his frame and chipped a tooth, now his mom wants to put a speed limiter on all carts...so lame

Comment

I hear ya man, its getting tough, may have to get a new hobby for a while. The vons over here got new cars, gotta try that out.

Comment

maybe its just me but I cant view any of the links you just posted . I really want to watch it too since I have been drifting walmart carts for over a year now. I'm more of a waxed floor drifter though as I am too broke to afford new wheels.

Comment

server works again! i'm getting a drop somewhere along the line..trying to find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X