DRIFTING.com (Posters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFTING.com (Posters)

Well, im in the mood for some drifting posters, and i have never been able to find any. SuperStreet Released a little booklet with smaller poster, which had a few of drifting, but they were to small. so, i was wondering if anyone knew of any good posters out there. I think the perfect poster would be the pic thats on the d1gp.com site on the main page.. i think that pic would make an awsome poster

Well, just thought id ask if anyone knew. O, btw, im new here, or new to the forums, ive been visiting the site for sometime now

DRIFTING.com has considered selling 19*13 inch posters. We have recently sent out a few samples and the response has been very positive.

You can view some on our photos on the gallery. Also, most of the new photos have not been released.

http://www.drifting.com/gallery.php

Comment

i want 3x3's

Comment

that would be good, to have 19X13 posters, and maybe a few that were a little biger would be cool to, if it was possible.

And are there going to be the drifting.com logos in there, or are those water markes???

Comment

Imamura's FD I WANT

Comment

Drifting posters..mmmm

my home made ones just suck

Comment

Originally posted by iownju
              that would be good, to have 19X13 posters, and maybe a few that were a little biger would be cool to, if it was possible.

And are there going to be the drifting.com logos in there, or are those water markes???

The large logos are used as watermarks.

Comment

yeah, thats what i figured, but just maiking sure

Comment

Oh what, Vertex kit on that FD

Comment

Working...
                  X