Drifting with Petter Solberg 06 sti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting with Petter Solberg 06 sti

Me riding with Petter Solberg at the car and driver's 50th anniversary party, as you can see. Its an oval but he cuts through an S-curve each lap and throws it sideways through every turn.

I still need to extract some pics from the video i took so you can see the drift in action. He was also doing doughnuts, sometimes with the door open leaning out waving in drifting fassion. I'll post a couple more pics later when i get them from the vid.

thats so sick how u got to ride with him. On the other hand i don't really like the front of the car. no bottom fog lights and the middle grill looks like and old Alfa romeo or BMW. Anyway congrats on your ride.
    Attached Files

Comment

Why is that so sick? It's almost like seeing my neighbour on Drifting.com
      He's a nice guy, met for the 1st time when I was ten... Now I'm twenty
      Last edited by Razer; 07-28-2005, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Wow, they really made the new STI ugly. I agree with the post above saying how it looks like an Alfa Romeo...So does the new SUV they have out, the Tribeca(i think thats what its called). Those headlights and the front bumper on that sti look like they came from a Saturn Ion....the current bodystyle is nearly perfect to me...I hated the bug eyes on the last generation, but this is even worse.

Comment

well....ive been a suby fan for a few years.....and probably will always be a fan....but i have to say that THEY F-ED up this 1 big time....

Comment

i like the grill but not the headlights

Comment

the headlights looked like they were taken off a saturn

Comment

The one who made the alfa romeo was the one who made the WRX.-_-

Comment

personaly i like it, it is totaly different from everything on american roads, sence as far as i know alfas havn't been sold in the states for years. and i also think that when the rally team decks it out in full rally trim it will look sweet

also one Q... have they changed anything other than looks??? (proformance)

Comment

Screw the pessimists. I love what Subarus done. And even if I didnt, no worries (there will be a new style in another few years). I like every style of Impreza. They are all awesome and unique in their own ways. And if you ask me, this new Impreza is just as "subaru" as all the past models (as far as looks i mean).

EDIT: WTF is wrong with Saturn (well some of them)? The Ion Redline isnt horrible and the new Sky is frikkin amazingly awesome!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X