FF drift vid wanted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF drift vid wanted?

Does anyone have any videos of the Falken sponsered honda civic fwd drift car which is driven by Keisuke Hatakeyama?
    Last edited by VR4 EVO O; 07-27-2005, 01:44 PM.

http://www.whiplashdvd.com/trailers/drifting.wmv

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/t...%20Vids/cv4.wmv

This is Hatakeyama back in 99' in his EF before it was painted black and before Team FALKEN purchased it.

Not sure if these vids work or not?
    Last edited by 110octane; 07-27-2005, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Yo 110octane the first vid was of some guy in a white civic sedan doing skids everywhere good to watch thou and the second vid didnt work. Got any others?

Comment

weaksauce....assdragging.

Comment

Originally posted by s13daver
          weaksauce....assdragging.

Videos of yourself Mr. Talker?

btw, 1st video works, and has some decent FF drifting in it, but the jump is 10x sweeter than anything else in that video.

and the 2nd vid doesnt work.
          Last edited by Mike Peters; 07-28-2005, 06:24 PM.

Comment

umm i have some clips, but id rather not post them cuz they arent of my best performance,when i post my video it sure wont be no formula d stylez but i want to rep myself on the internet as good to my ability as possible, so bear with me as i drive 5-6 hours for one drift event,cuz canada is *Censored**Censored**Censored* for drift events and it sucks *Censored**Censored**Censored*,lol. but anyways i talk to much.

Comment

doesn't matter how weaksauce you think it is. in fact, its a lot harder to keep a FF sidways and control it, so I want to see you do it.

Comment

Ugh, this makes me want to go out and find someone with a digital video camera so I can get some footage of me drifting one of my FF cars...95 neon w/ dsm turbo (200hp) or my 03 accord v6 (260hp)...I live in a small town, and no one in my town drifts except me(I did have a s13 coupe that I fixed up and learned to RWD drift on, but some rich kid had his parents offer alot more than I had in it once he saw me drifting one day. He thought all he needed was the car and he would automatically be a good drifter and have everyone thinking he was cool cause he gets his car sideways...Too bad 2 weeks after purchasing it he ends up rolling it twice, ending up in a ditch =/ ) Some kids in the area have heard that i was decent at it. I would have people come up to me at gatherings telling me, "Dude, I can totally pull off some tWi5teD s1ck drifTz on Need For Speed Underground...I dont know why my 92 Plymouth Laser cant get 90 degrees sideways and not spin out in real life...can you help me?"

I just laugh in their face...Anyone wanna come to southern ohio and get some video? Id apprecieate it

Comment

i probly couldnt do it you are right...its just my opinion about what i think of FF "drifting".

Comment

Originally posted by s13daver
                    i probly couldnt do it you are right...its just my opinion about what i think of FF "drifting".
                    its not an opinion if its fact

Comment

O.K., not sure why it didn't work before? but try this:

click link, scroll halfway down the page and here is the video.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...ht=ff+drifting

Again, this is Team Falkens Hatakeyama in his EF.

Comment

Working...
                      X