New PICS of my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PICS of my car.

There are a few more shots that i have of it. But i am waiting on my buddy to send 'em over my way. I also have some decent action shots, but i was told they were too dark. So i am gonna try and get some of those too from. Check back for Action shots

Those pictures are simply amazing...yeah your car is clean...but the pictures make it 110 x better...

Comment

damn your s14 is hella clean..looks like new paint eh

Comment

Originally posted by 350zFan
        damn your s14 is hella clean..looks like new paint eh
        nope, actualyl it is the stock 9 year old paint lol. no BS.
        I just take really good care of her.

Comment

WOW that is a clean car... good job

Also what kind of camera were you using, were those auto settings or did you play around with it?

Comment

Amazing photography.

Comment

this is how a s14 should be! i love it!

Comment

Man, that is super clean. Nice car!

Comment

very very clean look. I love the all black s14's.

Comment

that doesnt look like a "drift" car...more of a show car to me. i think drift cars should look like hell untill you can actually drift good (cant say without crashing becuase even pros crash) but hey if you have the money to fix it more power to ya! nice car though

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter
                      that doesnt look like a "drift" car...more of a show car to me. i think drift cars should look like hell untill you can actually drift good (cant say without crashing becuase even pros crash) but hey if you have the money to fix it more power to ya! nice car though
                      Right, nothing you've said has made sence. The sad part about all of this is that nothing you've said is even original, you took someone elses idiocy for your own.

Clean car man, one of the few 240's that aren't bashed and body kitted to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by requiredoption
                        Right, nothing you've said has made sence. The sad part about all of this is that nothing you've said is even original, you took someone elses idiocy for your own.

Clean car man, one of the few 240's that aren't bashed and body kitted to hell.
                        Yikes! Sounds like somebody doesn't like cars with battle scars

Comment

Scars and kits aside...I Approve

Comment

Nice s14, love the pics, good job with sticking NISMO on walls and valve cover, dint catch anymore if there is.

Comment

enough hard parking pics lets see some sliding!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X