• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFT DAY (Video Clip; July 30th)

Trailers: (Download Instuctions)-RIGHT CLICK on the Trailer Link
    -select "SAVE TARGET AS"

http://driftingvideoclips.com/DD.wmv

i was there, i was spying from the grand stands watching all the drifters, i was there for battle of imports, but i was walking in the grandstands and i heard drifting from about a mile away
    wat was that for and is there goin be more drifting to come from the speedway

Comment

That clip gave me a headache.

Too shaky. Who's car was he driving?

Comment

Think that was Greg Tracy driving Greg Tracy's car... We have some video to post going tandem with Rhys, it'll be up soon. Thanks!

Comment

i thought that was his car, the cooper sticker really threw me off when it said you were driving it till i saw the super clean silver RMR racecar quality clean floorboard and knew which car it was.
          Last edited by Mike Peters; 07-30-2005, 11:27 PM.

Comment

2nd Video Clip

http://driftingvideoclips.com/DD6.wmv

Comment

nice vids... anybody get some pics of the blue Grenade 180sx?

Comment

Group Shot

Comment

Haha, my tires are so bad. I did make it home though!
                  You can hear the tread flapping around a little bit.

Me = 2nd video.

Comment

what steering wheel is that in the first video

Comment

Oh yeah, I have a stock KA in S14, so anybody who thinks it can't be done with a KA is sadly mistaken.

Also, I did the whole course in 2nd gear and it was REALLY hard to clear the big left hand turn nearest the pit area. I could do the whole turn if i used e-brake to clear the llast apex cone. I managed to do it full throttle only 2 times. A perfect line around there was needed, and i usually didn't do that line. I usually come in tight, so i need to lock the rears to slide a bit out of the way of the apex.

Fun course it was. TOo bad i didn't have any other tires. I had to sit out the latter half of the day.... except for that one run which is on film.

Somebody please help me with tires.... that's all i need right now.

Comment

right on

if anyone was at dd26 i cleared the high speed with stock ka with few bolt ons but it would of been nice to have a few more ponies. props to 86 guys but anyways sweet vid.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                          Oh yeah, I have a stock KA in S14, so anybody who thinks it can't be done with a KA is sadly mistaken.

Also, I did the whole course in 2nd gear and it was REALLY hard to clear the big left hand turn nearest the pit area. I could do the whole turn if i used e-brake to clear the llast apex cone. I managed to do it full throttle only 2 times. A perfect line around there was needed, and i usually didn't do that line. I usually come in tight, so i need to lock the rears to slide a bit out of the way of the apex.

Fun course it was. TOo bad i didn't have any other tires. I had to sit out the latter half of the day.... except for that one run which is on film.

Somebody please help me with tires.... that's all i need right now.
                          Why do you have those silly gauges....

And once again, that is some super whack clips. Next time, tie it down instead of holding it.

Im surprise that they let you hold the camera...

Comment

3rd Video Clip
                            http://www.driftingvideoclips.com/DD13.wmv

Comment

Originally posted by .Al
                              Why do you have those silly gauges....

And once again, that is some super whack clips. Next time, tie it down instead of holding it.

Im surprise that they let you hold the camera...

I have one of those gauges so that i know when my water temperature is too hot.
                              I have another one so that i know when my oil temperature is too hot.
                              I also have one of them to tell me when my oil pressure drops to 0 and my engine blows up.

I didn't hold any camera. I drove.

Comment

Working...
                              X