Team Rotary Power thanks you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Rotary Power thanks you!

We would like to thank everyone here at Drifting.com for the support we have gotten through the 2005 season. The team will be at Chicago 08/06/2005 and the following weekend at Denver for the Champ car exhibition. We hope to see you guys cheering us on at Irwindle 08/27/2005 for the final event of the year for the Formula D series.

Ross vs Rhys (thanks to UrabanRacer.com)

thanks to CJ Gibson and Import Tuner!

Nautica Thorn & Sabrine Maui modeling for Rotary Power courtesy of Oriental Dream Productions

-Walther Morisaki
    www.RotaryPowerUSA.com

mehh idk i like the old look more the new widebody look would be cool with better rims. get some bigger spacers or soemthin.

Comment

You like the VeilSide D1GT look better?

Comment

i personaly like the wide body ....its diff

Comment

yeah this particular aero kit (BN Sports) has to grow on you I guess since it is so WIDE. Just keep and eye out for us next season as we are trying to get a new look. Thank you all once again for the support and keep cheering us on!

Comment

i always root for you guys unless your up against someone i know, I love FDs. good luck in the last two events

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
              i always root for you guys unless your up against someone i know, I love FDs. good luck in the last two events
              thanx your support is greatly apreciated

Comment

Hope to see you guys again next year in Sonoma, if FormulaD comes back!

PS: I posted the Rotory Power FX7 in the Tony and Seigo thread

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                  You like the VeilSide D1GT look better?
                  yah i liked the Grip Video version of the car more, damn shame what happened

Comment

I think the car would look more bad-*Censored**Censored**Censored* with a wilder paint scheme. The tribal on it right now is a little bland for my taste. Let's see some crazy J-style sh!t. I couldn't believe how wide this thing was at Round 1 (NJ), awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Aiki-Drift
                      I think the car would look more bad-*Censored**Censored**Censored* with a wilder paint scheme. The tribal on it right now is a little bland for my taste. Let's see some crazy J-style sh!t. I couldn't believe how wide this thing was at Round 1 (NJ), awesome!

you are probably the only person in the world that thinks it looks tame

and im pretty sure its vinyl not paint

Comment

lol actually the design was done by my friend, Sei Cho. Although its a new season using the same design he doesn't get any more recognition for it. He does work doing design for a toy company that makes toy cars, the design is NOT a tribal design. It is a kubuki mask...it almost had its own version toy too...oh wells.

I liked the old design better, but of course i'm partial, and i dont like runny paint on the front bumper or uncut factory fenders underneath those cute wide body fenders (its visible in the importtuner article).

To keep from anyone getting upset at me or say that i'm causing drama i've added a disclaimer:This is my opinion, everyone has thier own opinions and thoughts on it, and don't let me sway your own judgment.

Comment

yeah your friend did a great job and his work is greatly apreciated. As far as gettin recognition on the import tunner mag. we do apoligize but we gave everyone credit on the paperwork we filled during the shoot BUT a lot of people were NOT included in the final product for whatever reason. We will try our best next season to bring something new and exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Walther
                            yeah your friend did a great job and his work is greatly apreciated. As far as gettin recognition on the import tunner mag. we do apoligize but we gave everyone credit on the paperwork we filled during the shoot BUT a lot of people were NOT included in the final product for whatever reason. We will try our best next season to bring something new and exciting.
                            Gotta love the media they always exclude things.

Comment

hey whats up Jack, hows your car? you need to come around and do a little work on the web site man!

Comment

Working...
                              X