ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who from Team Falken is going to Hawaii Drift Showoff sept3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who from Team Falken is going to Hawaii Drift Showoff sept3?

I heard hatekeyama is going so he can battle usa best ff drifter, kyle arai. ANyone else?

Hatakeyama is not yet 100% confirmed. I am hopeful that he does though, i would love to see that battle.

Comment

If Hatekayama DOES go....someone BETTER (SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!111one) take some good footage to share of their battle. Then it would be nice if it would be turned into a music vid and shared on the net.

Comment

I remember seeing Kyle in Hawaii at driftshowoff about 2 years ago in Hawaii. It freaked me out when I saw a 4 door EF go sideways the way it does. He's really impressive.

Comment

Well, from Falken directly I am told the FF will be there in Hawaii...even they are curious as to what the outcome will be against Kyle. I mean the guy manji's the whole straight in a FWD Civic without losing speed...mind boggling. So as of now yes..but, we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

So are any of the US Falken drivers coming to Hawaii?

Comment

Originally posted by shimos
              So are any of the US Falken drivers coming to Hawaii?
              I dont know about the other guys but I for sure will be there. But i will not have my car . Im going with some friends but will be at the Falken Drift Showoff to see the guys from Hawaii. Hopfully by bud Ross can hook me up with a car. HINT HINT ROSS PETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hatakeyama will not be in Hawaii. Nor will any of the Falken drivers or there competition cars. The reason is that the final round of Formula D is the week prior to the Showoff and logistically the cars wouldn't make it.

From what I've seen, I am sure the local talent is strong enough to ensure a great event!
                Last edited by 110octane; 08-11-2005, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Damn, I was really hoping to see some of the Mainland guys come down. I hope Alex does the tower again, its halarious. I finally got my car running good so I'm gonna get to go woohoo. Hopefully we can get the other 2 Camaros out there too ...

Comment

Working...
                  X